P&B Out of the Loop

Is Welshbairn still defending himself over this? :lol:

Don't really have a problem with him defending himself over his solo clubbing stance (it's obviously weird but doesn't bother me if he likes doing it) but what is annoying is that he keeps intentionally lying and saying that people said it was weird to go to the cinema or pub on your own to deflect. Then even more annoyingly is that he's now trying to defend that moronic lie by posting quotes which show the exact opposite of the point he's trying to make. Utterly bizarre and idiotic behaviour.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

Does anyone know what happened to Jimmy85? I have this vision of him winding someone up to the extent they found him and killed him, but if anyone actually knows anything it'd be nice.

Always seemed a tad angry. Probably in the jail after murdering someone. Or he might be the boy Dale caught sucking aff his mates blootered lad. That was Dunfermline, wasn't it?

Don't really have a problem with him defending himself over his solo clubbing stance (it's obviously weird but doesn't bother me if he likes doing it) but what is annoying is that he keeps intentionally lying and saying that people said it was weird to go to the cinema or pub on your own to deflect. Then even more annoyingly is that he's now trying to defend that moronic lie by posting quotes which show the exact opposite of the point he's trying to make. Utterly bizarre and idiotic behaviour.

You fairly get yourself into a bit of a state about Welshbairn's solo clubbing.

Let it go man.