P&B Out of the Loop

I'd imagine there's a high chance he gets his hole, I'd also imagine there's a high chance there's zero consent from the female.

The women of Inverness will only be safe from WelshBairn's predatory ways with full access to military hardware of the deadliest kind.

BE A WEAR

What about going out a date? do you need company for that?

Take a mirror and prop it up in a chair.

Dinner's half price, you're guaranteed to find the conversation interesting, and you'll get the best sex of your life at the end of the night.

f**k the haters :P

This frequent mention of spare electric blankets (usually relating to Mozza having one) - what's this all about? :unsure2:

He ordered one and was delivered two by mistake and is trying to flog the extra one. It's only Karma that the thief will end up electrocuted the next time he pishes the bed.

Edited by welshbairn

No they weren't. Don't twist this now, almost nobody (maybe 1 or 2 people at most) said that going to the cinema/pub/anywhere but a club was weird. It was only clubbing, and that's why you were the only one arguing from the "it's not weird" side.

I do remember the live music and cinema debates being on the side of not giving a f**k whether people went on their own or not.

I do remember the live music and cinema debates being on the side of not giving a f**k whether people went on their own or not.

Yeah Welshbairn just brought them up (and still does) to try and deflect away from the solo clubbing stuff. Almost nobody said it was weird going to the pub or cinema by yourself, quite the opposite.

Yeah Welshbairn just brought them up (and still does) to try and deflect away from the solo clubbing stuff. Almost nobody said it was weird going to the pub or cinema by yourself, quite the opposite.

I thought you were bored of this? But if you insist.. Starts with the OP.

Maybe a few are in the same boat?

Brilliant times withs mates from teenage years to now.

Fast forward most are settled down with wifes/girlfriends.

Its near impossible to get more than maybe 2 mates out on a specified nite. A few years back i thought why let my mates dictate nights out? Been on many a nite out without them and had a brilliant time?

So would you go out without your pals?. Some think its wrong? Personally i couldnt give a f**k.

There's no way anyone apart from weird virgins go out on their own on a night out. What a fucking horrible idea.

I think if I had to go out without mates I would probably go and stand on my own then probably leave on my own. Would probably cry and want to die.

I can't believe that people would actually go on a night out by themselves, horrendous. What I can believe is that DomDom is the type of guy who does that :lol:

Quite often go to my local to watch the football on my own, I would probably go to a gig on my own if it was someone i really wanted to see and had no-one to go with, havent dont it yet though.

I would never head into town for a night of drinking or go to a nightclub on my own, unless it was a DJ/act I really wanted to see.

I've never went to restuarant on my own although i am not completely adverse to the idea, once you got over the initial "table for one" shock then it could be quite pleasant.

Never been on holiday on my own but would definitely do it, I think it would actually be cracking, would get so much more done when the temptation to just sit in the boozer is removed. Would need to be a city break or travelling around as beach type holiday would get boring very fast.

I love my own company.

I have done the cinema on my own once, loved it. Great way to kill a couple of hours in town that doesnt involve drinking.

I've went to pubs and restaurants on my own when I've been travelling with work, take a magazine in to have a flick through and I soon stop caring.

I'd probably not go to the pub on my own ordinarily, I'd just sit in the house with a few bottles of beer, scud the Playstation and w**k myself into oblivion instead, things I don't often get a chance to do.

I go to the football and ice hockey on my own, will ask about but if nobody is into it will just go on my own. Trying to convince one of your mates to go to a juniors match isn't often easy.

Welshbairn have you lost the plot? You have posted several quotes that prove the exact point that I was making, that people think it's fine to go to the cinema/pub on your own but that going on a night out to a club is weird.

Swing and a miss is the p&bism you're looking for I believe