P&B Out of the Loop

Why was Roland banned? I have it on good authority he wasn't PB, indeed not an alias at all. Do the mods have a comment? Apparently he posted quite sensibly in the Politics forum.

See ya

Tick...tock...

I know my minutes are diminishing, if I got banned for spamming inane nonsense in the GN forum, that's fair enough although the mods could have warned me.

Reading back the comments about me being PB and his original banning reason makes me want to insist I'm not him, as I find any mocking of the holocaust repulsive.

Not that it matters.

I know my minutes are diminishing, if I got banned for spamming inane nonsense in the GN forum, that's fair enough although the mods could have warned me.

Reading back the comments about me being PB and his original banning reason makes me want to insist I'm not him, as I find any mocking of the holocaust repulsive.

Not that it matters.

You can never get too much inane nonsense in GN imo. What did the fat boy actually get banned for?

Not that it matters.

The Holocaust didn't matter? You've done it again.

A lot of people worked really hard on that!

I thought Roland was alright, you knew what you were going to get on his threads and if you didn't like it it's easy to avoid. He had some quality reactions despite being an obvious WUM, that Wilkinson guy going mental at being called Wilko was :lol:

The ones who need an e-talking to are the posters who stink out every decent thread with their own really shit take on humour.

I thought Roland was alright, you knew what you were going to get on his threads and if you didn't like it it's easy to avoid. He had some quality reactions despite being an obvious WUM, that Wilkinson guy going mental at being called Wilko was :lol:

The ones who need an e-talking to are the posters who stink out every decent thread with their own really shit take on humour.

Thanks Billy, I'm of exactly the same opinion, if I didn't want to visit my, er, his threads I didn't bother, he didn't pollute any other threads afaik. As I only joined today, I probably don't know what I'm talking about.