P&B Out of the Loop

AHA! Great question, if anyone (apart from shelldon) can remember my first account that was banned (a good year before Lichtieforlife was born) then they get a green dot.

Why on Earth would you keep coming back? :huh:

Must be nice to know that nobody's complained about you in four months, though, as there are plenty of other folk who seem to get stomped on before they've even had the chance to get up to shenanigans.

For the football forums

I suppose folk try getting back into pubs after they've been barred too. Someone seems pretty keen for you not to be here, though.

Surely it's fairly difficult to get banned from P&B, you'd have to be an absolute moron to get banned once let alone banned repeatedly !?

I mind what happened to the last person who said that.

Goodnight sweet prince :(

It's actually fairly easy to get banned for being a dick, come back, and not get banned for being a dick. The key is to just not be a dick.

What about attention seeking posters announcing they are leaving the forum, then when nobody gives a shit they come back 6 months later and pretend they didn't embarrass themselves?

What about attention seeking posters announcing they are leaving the forum, then when nobody gives a shit they come back 6 months later and pretend they didn't embarrass themselves?

They then give themselves an absolutely hilarious username in the hope people forget who they were so they can constantly tell people who they used to be.

AHA! Great question, if anyone (apart from shelldon) can remember my first account that was banned (a good year before Lichtieforlife was born) then they get a green dot.

Jemima puddle ducking?