P&B Out of the Loop

With the speed at which P&B moves, I think we've all found ourselves out of the loop from time to time=well, fear no more. Next time you don't understand the utterly hilarious bantz or references flying around you can just swing by here, where I'm sure everyone will be happy to oblige and keep you up to date.

I'll kick it off; what's the craic with Kilmarnock fans and Open Letters?

With the speed at which P&B moves, I think we've all found ourselves out of the loop from time to time=well, fear no more. Next time you don't understand the utterly hilarious bantz or references flying around you can just swing by here, where I'm sure everyone will be happy to oblige and keep you up to date.

I thought that this was going to be informative?

Yet you open up with a question.

Quitongo's Left Peg wrote an embarrassing letter to some bint at Kilmarnock FC and posted it on here. The sound of toes breaking with cringe curl was reported to have been heard as far afield as Botswana and East Timor.

Quitongo's Left Peg wrote an embarrassing letter to some bint at Kilmarnock FC and posted it on here. The sound of toes breaking with cringe curl was reported to have been heard as far afield as Botswana and East Timor.

Was this related to that Tamara bird? I missed that and all.

Mubtumbo was from the late, great Dryhorce trying to reference Mulumbu from West Brom. What's club 411? I think it's a Rangers thing?

Some Rangers poster (Kincardine I think) took a screenshot of the thread at the bottom where it shows how many people are viewing a thread.

Tried to claim it was because Rangers are a big deal and the only show in town.

When in actual fact most of the posters viewing the thread were looking for meltdowns and actual tears etc from the Rangers fans after we horsed them 3-1.

I would also like to see the open letter.

I'd like to know why people call Supras Miranda, and if it has anything to do with him pretending to be a university lecturer. I may have combined some P&B memes there but, have at it.

He did used to be called Saint Miranda but I think he claimed that it was actually one of his teachers who he, quite bizarrely, shared an IP address with.

I got one. It's really a question for the mods rather than anyone else, because although I lurked for ages, I only joined properly this year...

Why delete stuff?

If it's outrageously offensive or slanderous or could otherwise get the site in trouble, fair enough, but otherwise, surely it's best to just lock a thread. I don't like people's past idiocy being deleted from history. Keep it so they forever be tainted by it!

Seriously though, what's it about? I've never in my life come across a site where there are so many references to "that thing so and so said in a now-deleted thread".