P&B Out of the Loop

He's now claiming to be a published author :lol:

21 hours ago, forameus said:

Well, they do say that footballers do suffer from a lack of education, maybe Pep was telling the truth after all.  It's not his fault he can't read.

21 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

I'm published actually champ.  No shit.

@Peppino Impastato is actually fast becoming my favourite poster on here as he seems to have the best life. However, I'd enjoy a bit of context and specifics regarding all his achievements / adventures, so Pepp, if you could please provide details on the below it would be appreciated:

How long has your friend known Cristiano Ronaldo, and have you ever met him?

Where did you meet Alex McLeish?

What was Condaleeza Rice's handicap and did she play to it?

Which football team, at an above average level, did you play for, and for how long?

What were the three high profile football transfers you were heavily involved with, and what was your role?

What's the name of the work you had published?

Thanks in advance for your no doubt detailed and in absolutely no way fabricated responses.

Kind regards,

J_Stewart.

He was at the same club as Ronaldo. I didn't describe him as a friend.  Never met him.

My life is quite shit actually.

SFA coaching thing for kids in 1990

Apparently low but obviously a lie as she can barely hit the ball.  I was in the group behind. I have met several generals and a couple of governors, few senators etc and an ex VP.

Professional for 11 years. Would rather not say what teams.

My own.  Didn't say high profile.

It was a poem actually.  As a kid.  I didn't say author, that was a wee joke for my own amusement.

He was at the same club as Ronaldo. I didn't describe him as a friend.  Never met him.
Apparently low but obviously a lie as she can barely hit the ball.  I was in the group behind. I have met several generals and a couple of governors, few senators etc and an ex VP.
It was a poem actually.  As a kid.  I didn't say author, that was a wee joke for my own amusement.

Say one club, thus establishing level yet protecting identity.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
12 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Say one club, thus establishing level yet protecting identity.

SPL and first division.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

At least Pep dispels the myth that footballers are all thick. 

Most Scottish ones are, a lot of the foreign ones much more cerebral types. 

I think that's a problem we have, perhaps in scouting or the atmosphere around the game making your way is hostile to thoughtful quiet types and promotes loud mouthy confident kids with crew cuts. It can be intimidating and squeezes some kids out. I cut my hair shorter as a teenager for this reason.

Imo iniesta Xavi etc might not have made it in Scotland.  

5 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

He's now claiming to be a published author :lol:

@Peppino Impastato is actually fast becoming my favourite poster on here as he seems to have the best life. However, I'd enjoy a bit of context and specifics regarding all his achievements / adventures, so Pepp, if you could please provide details on the below it would be appreciated:

How long has your friend known Cristiano Ronaldo, and have you ever met him?

Where did you meet Alex McLeish?

What was Condaleeza Rice's handicap and did she play to it?

Which football team, at an above average level, did you play for, and for how long?

What were the three high profile football transfers you were heavily involved with, and what was your role?

What's the name of the work you had published?

Thanks in advance for your no doubt detailed and in absolutely no way fabricated responses.

Kind regards,

J_Stewart.

Same here. An incredible poster.