P&B Out of the Loop

Fudge was a far better poster than (Dundee Derry) Deeboy, who was just a permaraging mess. All bans should be permabans though, with a sinbin to punt posters into instead for minor offences.

Post-banned posters are rarely stable anyway, which is why Swampy has become a gun-toting, Trump-voting redneck after being consigned to the Morton forum.

4 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Fudge was a far better poster than (Dundee Derry) Deeboy, who was just a permaraging mess. All bans should be permabans though, with a sinbin to punt posters into instead for minor offences.

This is close to the current pattern.  We've not the sin bin of yore but minor c***s are sent to the naughty step for a week or two.  Seems sensible to me.

Edit: for the new boys. The old sin bin was a dedicated thread for miscreants.  Other posters could visit them and taunt them.  The P&B equivalent of the stocks.

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

You're joking??

His latest persona is Deplorable. Gone are are the PC rants from a minor Texan college Gender Studies lecturer, it's now the full blown Nativist American, where only being White, Christian and male makes you a real citizen.

Edited by welshbairn

I still don't think I ever found out why Deeboy, Swampy and Mozza were banned. I had no idea Fudge (was he the boy with the MD avatar?) and TSAC were away either.

It's not as simple as that KDM it's about inequality and injustice and if you tolerate it on a football forum then it won't be long until you tolerate it in the work place. It's because of lax attitudes like yours that we as a species are sleepwalking into a totalitarian fascist society at an alarming rate of knots.

Are we not already there? Hail Theresa!

51 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not with you here, Welshy.  I know you mentioned this before but the thread wherein one's calumny is made is irrelevant, Shirley?

The pathetic girly nonsense between Random Lie and and Paedo Tedi in Bralt, each demanding the other's banning, kicked off the paranoia and daft bannings from the mods. If you can't stand the reaction to what you post on here just fucking leave, don't whine to the mods or email employers. 

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The pathetic girly nonsense between Random Lie and and Paedo Tedi in Bralt, each demanding the other's banning, kicked off the paranoia and daft bannings from the mods. If you can't stand the reaction to what you post on here just fucking leave, don't whine to the mods or email employers. 

You're still not making sense.  The estimable Tedi is, of course, a welcome poster and RamblingGuy keep posting about MOH's wages.

This has absolutely nothing to do with SkidGate...the full story of which has yet to be revealed.

Where do I sign up? Standfree is a right miserable fucker, and now whining about red dotting. 8mile should either grass or fess up about the email if he wants to stay though.

I know nothing about the email other than what I've read on here. I also suggested at the time it all kicked off that if it the email even exists, then said employer should report and have said email traced back to the source given the malicious behaviour towards their employee. I'm also led to believe tracing an email to its I.P isn't particularly difficult if you're tech savvy.

8 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I know nothing about the email other than what I've read on here. I also suggested at the time it all kicked off that if it the email even exists, then said employer should report and have said email traced back to the source given the malicious behaviour towards their employee. I'm also led to believe tracing an email to its I.P isn't particularly difficult if you're tech savvy.

Why on earth would they bother doing that and why would you want to cast doubt that it happened?

12 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

The only way to clear yourself would be to ask Div to post the unedited PM's between yourself, Grimbo and any other suspects (WTM). Nothing is ever completely deleted on the forum, the originals stay on the back up server.

Look at the difference in language between 8miles posts on the forum and his choice of words in PM. He's a seriously dangerous individual. Using phrases like "needs brought down a peg or two" with regards to posters on this very forum in the run up to the attempt on Mr Skidmarks career. It's genuinely the behaviour of a psychopath. 

44 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Absolute pish.

It wasnt the BRALT that started in.