P&B Out of the Loop

1 hour ago, Sweaty Morph said:

Seen it referenced a couple of times, what's the script with Hot Tubs?

A few years ago a poster (Ron Burgundy?) made some flippant comment about hot tubs and grizzly bears.  This riled one of the owners of this fine establishment:

https://www.thegrizzlybearhottubcompany.co.uk/

She contacted Div with accusations of defamation and made demands that the post be pulled etc or they'd see Div in court.  I'm sure someone with a spark of humour will tell the story better.

Edited by The_Kincardine

19 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Better question: Why can you not just let stuff go?

(This is for 8mile, not Stan)

I'd normally like to have responded to you in more detail as I generally find you alright to converse with and a decent poster, but at this point, posting it on the forum isn't going to be worth the thread spamming insults and fiction from my haters. Cheers.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

A few years ago a poster (Ron Burgundy?) made some flippant comment about hot tubs and grizzly bears.  This riled one of the owners of this fine establishment:

She contacted Div with accusations of defamation and made demands that the post be pulled etc or they'd see Div in court.  I'm sure someone with a spark of humour will tell the story better.

The moral of this story is don't fcuk with bears.

Edited by bennett

[emoji1] Fucking hell!

14 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

As has been said, why don't you f**k off then? Before you do, would you care to explain this:

IMG_3135.JPG

Where do I sign up? Standfree is a right miserable fucker, and now whining about red dotting. 8mile should either grass or fess up about the email if he wants to stay though.

1 minute ago, Njord said:

Stans lost it :D , posting PMs ffs.

But what a diverse bunch.

Half the c***s moaning about two or three returnees, yet white knighting for mozza and dee boy. And skidmarks had to have made a call too.

Mentalists.

Yeah, you'd need to be a real moron to get banned from here, eh? Oh, wait, that's right, you did. Figures. 

3 minutes ago, Njord said:

Stans lost it :D , posting PMs ffs.

But what a diverse bunch.

Half the c***s moaning about two or three returnees, yet white knighting for mozza and dee boy. And skidmarks had to have made a call too.

Mentalists.

Mozza and Deeboy were banned for a lot less than Grimbo and 8Mile and provided much more to the forum when they were active. Even Mozza. Just.

Same goes for Fudge and tsac.

Im not "whining about red-dotting", I'm asking what he has to say about sending that PM to a number of posters in light of email-gate. 
I think it's obvious who sent the email about skidmarks TBH, the thick c**t even mentions him in that PM. Far too much of a coincidence. 

You ever pm'd other site members about other posters, Stan?