P&B Out of the Loop

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Aye mate, I can see what you are saying & I've kept it to the minimum, as you can clearly see I'm not replying to everyone nor everything, like some are claiming.

Tell you what, just answer me this then & I'll drop it. I've no reason to doubt you'll make anything up. 

If it was me that posted all this email thing up & got a mod to write up a thread for me asking to ban me. How many arseholes would I have been ripped & then a week after I'd asked for the banning (allegedly for my works sake) I came back on here posting? 

Would I have got crucified for it, do you not think there's some double standards going on here? 

Cheers

Grimbo

ETA

Also Welshy is keeping schtum about the other question I asked, see when it's "about me" there's a free for all & I'm answerable to this that & the other? I ask a question & lies &/or bans are the answer.  

You know what I have had a c**t of a day at work then I come online to this shite,you Grim are a knob and I fail to see what you bring to P&B so with that it is goodnight from P&B.

It's quite disappointing that jokingly referring to a faceless online pseudonym using the b***t word = an instant permaban,

Someone going to the effort of finding out a poster's real name and posting it on a public forum =  a  1 week ban.

I managed to break the mould and avoid getting a ban for calling Tedi a beast, although Keith having a shite day may change that now[emoji22]

46 minutes ago, throbber said:

A disappointing lack of reaction for Grimbo being banned here.

The realisation of what we've had to endure has hit home. To be honest, he was on a mission to get himself banned, the final nail in the victims coffin.

To paraphrase his favourite poet.

"Then they came for Grimbo, and there was no one left to speak for Grimbo" 

4 hours ago, throbber said:

Yeah it certainly went on longer than it should have and now that it has finally happened nobody really cares.

Wonder what he will do with all of his free time now.

Set fire to other posters' houses?