P&B Out of the Loop

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Grimbo FFS... This place clearly means a lot to you. And despite lots of folk coming on here looking for a ban for you for the craic, we both know i'm not one of the folk who has ever went after you and ripped the pish, so maybe (probably not) youl take this from me....

For the love of f**k drop all this shite. Its beyond tedious, its embarrassing and its most definitely going to result in you getting banned because you cant seem to help but get into it.

Aye mate, I can see what you are saying & I've kept it to the minimum, as you can clearly see I'm not replying to everyone nor everything, like some are claiming.

Tell you what, just answer me this then & I'll drop it. I've no reason to doubt you'll make anything up. 

If it was me that posted all this email thing up & got a mod to write up a thread for me asking to ban me. How many arseholes would I have been ripped & then a week after I'd asked for the banning (allegedly for my works sake) I came back on here posting? 

Would I have got crucified for it, do you not think there's some double standards going on here? 

Cheers

Grimbo

ETA

Also Welshy is keeping schtum about the other question I asked, see when it's "about me" there's a free for all & I'm answerable to this that & the other? I ask a question & lies &/or bans are the answer.  

11 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Aye mate, I can see what you are saying & I've kept it to the minimum, as you can clearly see I'm not replying to everyone nor everything, like some are claiming.

Tell you what, just answer me this then & I'll drop it. I've no reason to doubt you'll make anything up. 

If it was me that posted all this email thing up & got a mod to write up a thread for me asking to ban me. How many arseholes would I have been ripped & then a week after I'd asked for the banning (allegedly for my works sake) I came back on here posting? 

Would I have got crucified for it, do you not think there's some double standards going on here? 

Cheers

Grimbo

ETA

Also Welshy is keeping schtum about the other question I asked, see when it's "about me" there's a free for all & I'm answerable to this that & the other? I ask a question & lies &/or bans are the answer.  

There's no double standards, you're just a p***k and are therefore treated accordingly.

39 minutes ago, throbber said:

Grimbo still hasn't explained how he found out the first name of a poster, other than just saying twitter

Throbber why do you keep pushing, honestly just leave it at Twitter, I haven't made any fake accounts on any social media sites. 

Grimbo 

20 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Cheers

Grimbo

ETA

:lol:

Always the victim. 

3 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I'm now Dr No, haha, sorry Lisa you're fired. 

Do you think it was fair to ban Miley for organising a "dotting" campaign, when others go unbanned for freely admitting to doing the exact same thing? 

Grimbo  

No dotting campaign was actually organised against you, though. You started a thread complaining about being red dotted and people quite rightly jumped on it.