P&B Out of the Loop

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I suspect Grimbo and Waffenthinmint planted 8mile as the 21st Century Lee Harvey Oswald. Although Bobby Skidmarks is no Jack Kennedy.

I'm now Dr No, haha, sorry Lisa you're fired. 

Do you think it was fair to ban Miley for organising a "dotting" campaign, when others go unbanned for freely admitting to doing the exact same thing? 

Grimbo  

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Nobody grassed by email because it was a made up sob story. It might have worked if those pesky kids hadn't noticed that a genetic email being picked up on a Saturday & then forwarded to a boss on the same Saturday & said receptionist & boss & victim was all at work on that Saturday to laugh at the (made up) email is a fantastic work of fiction. 

37 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

3. Out of interest do you know of any firms that have receptionists that pick up genetic emails on a Saturday then send them out to a boss who was also working on a Saturday, for them to deal with right away & luckily employee happened to be working that day for them to laugh at the email?  

Grimbo 

What the fucking f**k is a 'genetic e-mail'? :lol:

Steady on, Romeo! Is the deli counter not the one with the meats etc.? Or is that the one you work at? Can you get deals on silverside?

I understand, you probably shop in Iceland.

The butchers counter and the deli counter are separate things.

I cannot get you deals on silverside.

I understand, you probably shop in Iceland.

The butchers counter and the deli counter are separate things.

I cannot get you deals on silverside.

I order my groceries online, from Asda, so don't see these counters too often. I'll be sure to let folk know though.
Sickener about the silverside, if you hear of any deals let me ken [emoji106]

Surely any guilty individual with half a brain would just deny the allegation about the email and move on pretending to be none the wiser. But why would anyone, assuming he had nothing to do with it, try and make it out that the email didn't exist in the first place? Why would he try and point out that it wouldn't make sense and that the email must be a hoax as it all kicked off on a Saturday?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Grimbo FFS... This place clearly means a lot to you. And despite lots of folk coming on here looking for a ban for you for the craic, we both know i'm not one of the folk who has ever went after you and ripped the pish, so maybe (probably not) youl take this from me....

For the love of f**k drop all this shite. Its beyond tedious, its embarrassing and its most definitely going to result in you getting banned because you cant seem to help but get into it.

Also, any chance of fucking off whilst you're doing it?

I'd rather no-one was banned and I'd rather no posts were deleted. 

Sometimes entertainingly, sometimes desperately boringly, I personally want all evidence of the utter shite people post is retained forever. We don't have to read all the pish, but it's a hell of amusing watching the ridiculous holes folk dig for themselves.