P&B Out of the Loop

4 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I was kinda hoping you'd have some kind of conscience, if not guilty, you got Miley banned over some made up shite about an email.

Grimbo

Nothing to do with me m8. You must be really missing your friend if you're resorting to insults. 

24 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I was kinda hoping you'd have some kind of conscience, if not guilty, you got Miley banned over some made up shite about an email.

Grimbo

I genuinely used to think the abuse you took on here was bang out of order and to an extent, a form of bullying. However, the last few weeks you've lost all goodwill that you built up on here. The persecution complex, the constant attention seeking and your paranoia around this whole Skidmarks Saga, you're just making a tit of yourself.

No one apart from the mods can tell you what to do on here, but if I was you I'd seriously consider keeping a low profile and sticking to the football forums.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'm sure you can stay in touch via Twitter. I think he has a page. 

Bobby love, you really need to stop this infatuation you have with me. Maybe you could request a mod to ban you?

I'm off to bed now & I'm away to Manchester at 10, so won't be around much tomorrow for you, sorry.

I'm sure you'll see me in your dreams though. Sweet ones snowflake.

Grimbo

Just now, Bert Raccoon said:

I genuinely used to think the abuse you took on here was bang out of order and to an extent, a former of bullying. However, the last few weeks you've lost all goodwill that you built up on here. The persecution complex, the constant attention seeking and your paranoia around this whole Skidmarks Saga, you're just making a tit of yourself.

No one apart from the mods can tell you what to do on here, but if I was you I'd seriously consider keeping a low profile and sticking to the football forums.

Bert, are you blind, it was our Bobby (again) that started this conversation off with me, how strange that once again it becomes me with the paranoia?

Anyway I'll leave you to it, I'm off to watch some football later.

Grimbo

2 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Bert, are you blind, it was our Bobby (again) that started this conversation off with me, how strange that once again it becomes me with the paranoia?

Anyway I'll leave you to it, I'm off to watch some football later.

Grimbo

Ahem. 

4 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Yeah he probably does have one?

Grimbo

First post.

31 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Unlucks, Grimbo.

Reply.

You posted about him and he replied. Not really up for debate.

Just now, Bert Raccoon said:

Ahem. 

First post.

Reply.

You posted about him and he replied. Not really up for debate.

Lies again,

1. I was quoting another poster.

2. Where have I mentioned it was Bobby, until he started quoting me?

3. Make what you want up, I'm away to bed, once I can shut these pesky notifications up.

Enjoy the rest of your morning Bert.

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady