The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters 2014

St Mirren

Worst-Gareth Glasgow

It was a difficult choice but he just come across as if he thinks he a bit of a ticket.

That's because he is. Three in a row.

tumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.gif

Worst is fair enough. Gareth as the best though?! Fucking hell.

That gibbering fud gareth won best St Mirren poster?

Whit?

Nae luck, Magee.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was worth the wait, winnit.

Should I cry ?

I've never won (or have I lost) anything on pie and bovril before I really am at odds on what to do.

Normally I would demand a recount but we'd be just starting next years by the time the results come in.

So instead of a thank you speech I'd like to ask Addie to take the floor and indulge us all in his witty banter.

Thanks wisbit, I'm glad I have you as my best friend and I love Lisa so much.

Well that was worth the wait, winnit.

Should I cry ?

I've never won (or have I lost) anything on pie and bovril before I really am at odds on what to do.

Normally I would demand a recount but we'd be just starting next years by the time the results come in.

So instead of a thank you speech I'd like to ask Addie to take the floor and indulge us all in his witty banter.

^^^taking it badly type retort imo.

Along with Dundee, the only 'Worst' that was a struggle to select due to the hoards of solid candidates. The inevitable St Mirren v The Rangers playoff is going to be a P&B shitfest of epic proportions.

Cheers lads, thanks for sticking by me and not giving to much abuse ;). It is typical that when QLP asks me to do it stuff starts coming up for me :lol:. I hope all the winners are happy, and commiserations to the losers. Thanks all, see you next year.

Thanks for stepping in!

No reason to drop Butcher. He's played the defensive mid role as well as anyone this season and the more playing time he gets here the better he will become. He was quite disciplined in the Hamilton game in terms of keeping his position and allowing Telfer to be a wee bit more attacking.

Don't see the need to change the starting line up at all tbh. If we had an other option for RB that would be different but we don't.

No reason to drop Butcher. He's played the defensive mid role as well as anyone this season and the more playing time he gets here the better he will become. He was quite disciplined in the Hamilton game in terms of keeping his position and allowing Telfer to be a wee bit more attacking.Don't see the need to change the starting line up at all tbh. If we had an other option for RB that would be different but we don't.

:lol:

No reason to drop Butcher. He's played the defensive mid role as well as anyone this season and the more playing time he gets here the better he will become. He was quite disciplined in the Hamilton game in terms of keeping his position and allowing Telfer to be a wee bit more attacking. Don't see the need to change the starting line up at all tbh. If we had an other option for RB that would be different but we don't.

:lol:

No reason to drop Butcher. He's played the defensive mid role as well as anyone this season and the more playing time he gets here the better he will become. He was quite disciplined in the Hamilton game in terms of keeping his position and allowing Telfer to be a wee bit more attacking. Don't see the need to change the starting line up at all tbh. If we had an other option for RB that would be different but we don't.

I thought it was all a big act but it turns out GD is indeed senile as f**k. Or thick as f**k. Or both.

like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. “Give me five bees for a quarter,” you’d say. Now where were we? Oh yeah – the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones......

Archived