The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters 2014

Aberdeen
Best: Mozzamozza.
Worst: The guy who writes for the Daily Record.

Celtic
Best: Hoopy,
Worst: The rest.

Dundee
Best: Biggie
Worst: Deefiant

United
Best: Pull my strings
Worst: ArabFC

Accies
Best: Bert Raccoon
Worst: I'm Roger

Killie
Best: Dindeleux
Worst: WhiteKillieRose,

Motherwell

Best: Addie

Worst: All seem sound enough lads.

Partick
Best: South Lanarkshire Jag
Worst:

St. Johnstone
Best: TRS
Worst: RandomGuy

St Mirren
Best:
Worst: Supras

County
Best: Yoda
Worst: n/a

Caley
Best: TheScarf, CityDave
Worst: N/A

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of all the potential my comment gave you, you come out with that ?

:lol:

Tbh I'm all tired out from giving you shit on here. :(

I am going to make a New Years resolution to be *nice to you next year.

*excludes the Football Manager You Tube stuff.

Aberdeen

Best: Some of the best posters on P&B are sheep and they're mostly a sound bunch. Mozza and Stan are both good value but my favourite is Karl Fletcher, seems like a top guy and knows his club and the game inside out.

Worst: Aberdon did enter my thoughts but his seethe can be quite entertaining at times, has to be everyone's favourite journo La_Leyenda.

Celtic

Best: Can't help but feel it's slightly easy to stand out as a decent Celtic poster, given that I still appreciate the likes of Rico, Henrik's Tongue and Flying Rodent. Hoopy stands out though, a class above most of the others.

Worst: Tough one this but I'll go for Dhen Boy.

Dundee

Best : When I dipped into the Championship forum last season I thought they were a bit excitable with a fair few roasters but they've actually been a good addition to the Premiership forum and I've changed my opinion on a few of them. They've plenty of good posters including Forza Dundee, deefiant, Jupe and Ludo .In a complete U-Turn though by far my favourite Dee poster is NDD. Mainly for the thing of beauty that is the HG thread, his shtick also works better when his team's doing well too.

Worst : Dee's boy and man are both capable of moments of idiocy and Biggie's 'Grass' meltdown was fantastic, but it has to be WeeperDee for his pathetic "edgy" comeback and tendency to mewl.

Dundee Utd

Best : Another strong group but Desert Nomad is probably my favourite. Special mention to Szammo for has ability to get bites.

Worst : Peeel is pretty awful but it has to be Granny Danger purely for continually offering square go's every time he loses his head.

Hamilton

Best : Bert Racoon. Bateman is pretty good as well but Bert just edges it.

Worst: Pretty meh apart from I'm Rodger.

ICT

Best : Enjoy The Scarf and ICT Chris but go for RIG for his balanced match reports and quality of his football posting.

Worst : The surely on his way to being sectioned and advert against island life, BarraJag.

Kilmarnock

Best: Confidemus RIP. Time to come home.

Worst : An absolute travesty if QLP doesn't win this. Like a frustrating winger he's capable of the odd good moment like his Old Stadium thread by that's far outweighed by the fanboy nonsense and even worse when he reveals his inner 'creepy weirdo' ©TGIG. Lifetime Head's Gone achievement for Tamaragate. Gone but not forgotten. Special mention to craigkillie, not a bad poster, but deserves recognition for being in the right most of the time yet still coming across like a bit of a knob.

Motherwell

Best : MikeyWellFan, top boy who I share a dislike of the OF and the Sheep with. Ran close by the likes of Ya Bezzzer, Addie and Casagolda.

Worst : N/A

Partick

Best : Pound for pound probably the best team for good posters imo. Loads of guys I appreciate, Reid, P45, MrCat, Firhill Rd, Smurph, Pie of the Month, Nightmare, Dave.J and more. Fuctifano for best though, objective and balanced and we seem to share a lot of other threads where he always provides good comment.

Worst : Snakebite, I think, although that may be mistaken identity.Almost forgot about jagfox, alright when he's not drunk or posting shite memes.

Ross County

Best : On football matters alone probably Bunglebonce, although he's another who seems to have developed an unhealthy interest in all things Goodwin but for all round contribution I prefer Yoda. Always look out for Savage Henry's posts too even if he seems to have been quiet of late.

St Johnstone

Best : Kyle, great poster with a sense of perspective and a good laugh too. Shouts out to TRS, Jama and Widge as well.

Worst : Random Guy who's propensity for shite trolling and pointless posts just edges out seethers such as 7-2 and The Marly.

St Mirren

Best : Tough choice this one with so many good saints posters, the likes of DJ Chapsticks and Serge are always providing fair and objective comment on the club and it's going ons. Lex must be up there with Stan as the best WUM on P&B. My best Bud though is someone who often makes me chuckle and is excellent at winding up idiots, Goodwin fanboy Gareth Glasgow. :P

Worst : Sevco sympathiser Billy Mehmet Loyal.

Aberdeen

Best: Some of the best posters on P&B are sheep and they're mostly a sound bunch. Mozza and Stan are both good value but my favourite is Karl Fletcher, seems like a top guy and knows his club and the game inside out.

Worst: Aberdon did enter my thoughts but his seethe can be quite entertaining at times, has to be everyone's favourite journo La_Leyenda.

Celtic

Best: Can't help but feel it's slightly easy to stand out as a decent Celtic poster, given that I still appreciate the likes of Rico, Henrik's Tongue and Flying Rodent. Hoopy stands out though, a class above most of the others.

Worst: Tough one this but I'll go for Dhen Boy.

Dundee

Best : When I dipped into the Championship forum last season I thought they were a bit excitable with a fair few roasters but they've actually been a good addition to the Premiership forum and I've changed my opinion on a few of them. They've plenty of good posters including Forza Dundee, deefiant and Ludo .In a complete U-Turn though by far my favourite Dee poster is NDD. Mainly for the thing of beauty that is the HG thread, his shtick also works better when his team's doing well too.

Worst : Dee's boy and man are both capable of moments of idiocy and Biggie's 'Grass' meltdown was fantastic, but it has to be WeeperDee for his pathetic "edgy" comeback and tendency to mewl.

Dundee Utd

Best : Another strong group but Desert Nomad is probably my favourite. Special mention to Szammo for has ability to get bites.

Worst : Peeel is pretty awful but it has to be Granny Danger purely for continually offering square go's every time he loses his head.

Hamilton

Best : Bert Racoon. Bateman is pretty good as well but Bert just edges it.

Worst: Pretty meh apart from I'm Rodger.

ICT

Best : Enjoy The Scarf and ICT Chris but go for RIG for his balanced match reports and quality of his football posting.

Worst : The surely on his way to being sectioned and advert against island life, BarraJag.

Kilmarnock

Best: Confidemus RIP. Time to come home.

Worst : An absolute travesty if QLP doesn't win this. Like a frustrating winger he's capable of the odd good moment like his Old Stadium thread by that's far outweighed by the fanboy nonsense and even worse when he reveals his inner 'creepy weirdo' ©TGIG. Lifetime Head's Gone achievement for Tamaragate. Gone but not forgotten. Special mention to craigkillie, not a bad poster, but deserves recognition for being in the right most of the time yet still coming across like a bit of a knob.

Motherwell

Best : MikeyWellFan, top boy who I share a dislike of the OF and the Sheep with. Ran close by the likes of Ya Bezzzer, Addie and Casagolda.

Worst : N/A

Partick

Best : Pound for pound probably the best team for good posters imo. Loads of guys I appreciate, Reid, P45, MrCat, Firhill Rd, Smurph, Pie of the Month, Nightmare, Dave.J and more. Fuctifano for best though, objective and balanced and we seem to share a lot of other threads where he always provides good comment.

Worst : Snakebite, I think, although that may be mistaken identity.

Ross County

Best : On football matters alone probably Bunglebonce, although he's another who seems to have developed an unhealthy interest in all things Goodwin but for all round contribution I prefer Yoda. Always look out for Savage Henry's posts too even if he seems to have been quiet of late.

St Johnstone

Best : Kyle, great poster with a sense of perspective and a good laugh too. Shouts out to TRS, Jama and Widge as well.

Worst : Random Guy who's propensity for shite trolling and pointless posts just edges out seethers such as 7-2 and The Marly.

St Mirren

Best : Tough choice this one with so many good saints posters, the likes of DJ Chapsticks and Serge are always providing fair and objective comment on the club and it's going ons. Lex must be up there with Stan as the best WUM on P&B. My best Bud though is someone who often makes me chuckle and is excellent at winding up idiots, Goodwin fanboy Gareth Glasgow. :P

Decent write ups.

St Mirren

Excellent choices IMO.

Being named worst dee poster by someone makes me feel pretty special.

They have clearly received a telt at some point and are still smarting from it.

I don't really keep a mental record of my posts/debates with people

on here so it's difficult to tell but one of the killie posters in our match threads was a complete rocket and more recently stonedsailor has stood out as a contrary rule book lover who lacks the mental resources to look at a situation on the park objectively when it is not a textbook situation.

on here so it's difficult to tell but one of the killie posters in our match threads was a complete rocket and more recently stonedsailor has stood out as a contrary rule book lover who lacks the mental resources to look at a situation on the park objectively when it is not a textbook situation.

Think I've been voted twice now as one of the worst; pretty surprising considering I don't post much now. ????

Which Dundee fan posted stuff about "the ball is the fastest player on the pitch" or some other attempt to appear really insightful? Pretty sure they told someone to go read Soccernomics to allow them to fully appreciate/understand football?

I'd have voted for them as the worst Dundee poster just for those comments but I, obviously, couldn't remember their username. I voted for Fife "Spuddy" Spud instead.

Away and make up your own football code where the rules only count if they are in your own club's favour.

Away and make up your own football code where the rules only count if they are in your own club's favour.

So, if it were the other way around and a Dundee player had handballed it into the net, you would have been quite happy about that?

So, if it were the other way around and a Dundee player had handballed it into the net, you would have been quite happy about that?

That's irrelevant, the topic of discussion was the legitimacy of the goal. I am never happy when Dundee score against us, it's embarrassing.

The point is Deefiant is determined to create a new set of laws to suit his view of how Association football should be played, FIFA's version is not good enough.

He started by claiming that he believed there was no deliberate handball but it was his understanding that this amounted to a foul without a booking. He was then directed to the FIFA rulebook which clearly states handball has to be deliberate in order to be a foul. Instead of admitting his mistake and getting on with it he made up a ton of crap to try to make his erroneous beliefs fit.

That's irrelevant, the topic of discussion was the legitimacy of the goal. I am never happy when Dundee score against us, it's embarrassing.

The point is Deefiant is determined to create a new set of laws to suit his view of how Association football should be played, FIFA's version is not good enough.

He started by claiming that he believed there was no deliberate handball but it was his understanding that this amounted to a foul without a booking. He was then directed to the FIFA rulebook which clearly states handball has to be deliberate in order to be a foul. Instead of admitting his mistake and getting on with it he made up a ton of crap to try to make his erroneous beliefs fit.

Typical teuchter, amirite?

:lol:

Just the 1400 points in 8 months right enough.

Works out roughly at something like 5 posts a day? Hardly prolific. :lol: Also, considering the length and content of the posts, they're not really that noteworthy. Just funny to see people are wound up by me; I'm pretty inoffensive.

Archived