Glasgow Advice

Homer Thompson

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to get parked OK on Great Western Road just down from the venue.

None of you warned me about the west enders drinking champagne from the bottle though

Good man!

Aye, It's just like the sands on a Saturday night!

In Glasgow city centre next week on Sunday and hoping to catch some of Super Sunday, wheres decent to do so. Normally head into Drop but thinking of trying somewhere different.

Auctioneers

I'm going to be in Glasgow on NYE. Anyone recommend any good bars to spend the evening? Preferably close to the city centre to save a long trek / fight over a taxi home.

Will be with my girlfriend so not too fussed for a nightclub.

I'm going to be in Glasgow on NYE. Anyone recommend any good bars to spend the evening? Preferably close to the city centre to save a long trek / fight over a taxi home.

Will be with my girlfriend so not too fussed for a nightclub.

Alfredos or The Grant Arms.

• 3 months later...

Bumping this for some more parking advice. Heading to a gig at The Stand tonight. Any chance I'll get parked in the Kelvinbridge park and ride or is there parking on the streets around the venue? Looks like it on google maps, but hard to tell if its residents only or not

Was there a few weeks ago to see frankie Boyle and parked right outside. Parking free after 6 in parking bays or single yellows. The area is a c**t to be honest but you will find a space easily enough.

Cheers :) Hopefully, we'll be there quite early and can bag a space.

Archived