Weekend football - 29/30/1st

vikingTON

Killie should never be 4.80 tomorrow, that's just over a 20% chance against a side who are comparable to them in terms of ability imo. Definitely value.

I like Inverness at 2.05 against St Mirren, who are absolutely rancid. Inverness should be odds on.

I'd wait to see our line up first. Rumour is Thompson,McGinn,Wylde and Osbourne could all be back in the team which would make a huge difference to us, although ICT are still a better team. They roughed us up the last time in Paisley and had 4 booked in the first 20 mins then a red card before half time. Money could be made on the disciplinary bets even though Goodwin is suspended.

I am of weak moral fibre :(

Trying to avoid punting to go back in again tomorrow with a reasonable amount, ICT-1, morton-1 and qos-2 treble.....£20 on lol.

Still avoiding EPL. Arsenal and Chelsea were great prices, but on the bounce from CL games, as are the juicy handicaps on PSG and Bayern.

hearts 5/1 killie 15/4 double today. The new Govan entity can only play at a laboured pace compared to the majority of Premier teams & are devoid tactically of ability to change their "style" of play. The referee/assistants could be their allies (as opposed to allys) today. Personally, i always fancy Hearts at Tynecastle to be able to beat anybody on their day. Celtic were average on Thursday & defensively look like they leak goals far too easily. With my punting record tho, it will likely be Fran & Anna progressing sadly.

Mon ma double :)

Archived