SINGING AT CELTIC PARK

Just read something on twitter that suggests that a guy and his two boys (aged 13 and 10) were asked to leave Celtic Park tonight by stewards as the boys singing was annoying other people in the main stand.

Now i appreciate that i only have ons side of this story but cant help thinking that if there is any truth in this Celtic would really have some explaining to do

Is anyone else aware of this incident ot know any more info

Just read something on twitter that suggests that a guy and his two boys (aged 13 and 10) were asked to leave Celtic Park tonight by stewards as the boys singing was annoying other people in the main stand.

Now i appreciate that i only have ons side of this story but cant help thinking that if there is any truth in this Celtic would really have some explaining to do

He was singing songs about ireland being gay and the holocaust never happened

Maybe they were singing like cats on a fire and truly annoying to those around them and miles out of tune !, it doesn't always have to have sinister motives to get chucked out of a stadium ffs.

Reading the guy's Twitter, the boy was singing, kicking the back of the woman's chair and when she asked him to stop he had an uncontrollable crying fit and it was because of that he was advised to go home.

Looks like some proper parenting would have sorted the whole thing out.

Reading the guy's Twitter, the boy was singing, kicking the back of the woman's chair and when she asked him to stop he had an uncontrollable crying fit and it was because of that he was advised to go home.

Looks like some proper parenting would have sorted the whole thing out.

If proper parenting had been involved the boy wouldn't have been at a Celtic game in the first place.

various twitter accounts around of guys in the same area of the stadium who said the 'parent' (I assume it was) was a complete nutter, screaming all sorts of abuse at people around him despite his kids being there and was basically booted out for being a baw bag. There then followed the hard-luck story of poor father and kids thrown out of stadium for nothing shock etc

Archived