Yes voting unite members

effeffsee_the2nd

I'm guessing i'm not the only one? who else has had their labour leadership ballot through the door from the union? what did you do?

Personaly i dont know what to do , part of me wants to just cancel my membership since they support labour and the no camp (also ive been badly let down by them when i needed their help and was ignored becuase they had bigger fish to fry) but then theres the free access to a lawer for all members. the sensible part of me says just bin it and ignore it and the 3rd part says vote for dugdale to f**k up the numbers. (fidlay is the unions block candidate)

anyone else remotely give a shite or is it just me?

If you do not want your union money to go to the Labour party then send an email to your union & copy in the text below, Fill in your name, address and the date and send it. Your union will then stop giving your money to the Labour party.

FORM OF EXEMPTION NOTICE.

**Insert union name**

POLITICAL FUND (EXEMPTION NOTICE)

I give notice that I object to contributing to the Labour Party through the Political Fund of the Union, and am in consequence exempt, in the manner provided for by Chapter VI of Part 1 of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992, from contributing to any political fund that donates to the Labour party.

Name:

Address:

Date:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Union email addresses

GMB - <script type="text/javascript"> /* */ </script>

Aslef -

Community-

Communications and workers union -

BECTU-

Unsain -

Unite -

Usdaw -

Unity -

Musicians Union -

Bakers Food and Allied Workers union -