Jurassic World

jamamafegan

The end scene better be the t-Rex coming oot and booting this new Imposters baws and order is resumed .

I doubt it :(

I fear there won't be a T-Rex in this. That would be a disgrace.

The Spinosaurus might not even be in it, which is fine because he was a c**t.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it :(

I fear there won't be a T-Rex in this. That would be a disgrace.

The Spinosaurus might not even be in it, which is fine because he was a c**t.

Well the spinosaurus was on a whole different island. So that's not an issue. Assuming its Isla Nublar the new film is set on and has gone back to the original setting, as opposed to Isla Sorna.

It's a bit meh. It looks ok, but it won't have the brutal deaths and dinosaurs hunting them the first 2 had.

I actually quite like the look of that, but I've been absolutely gagging to see what would happen if they ever did manage to open Hammonds Park to the public.

The boat at the start of the Island does say Isla Nublar on it, so....

Also the "hybrid" dinosaur is a T-Rex with parts of Velociraptors, snakes and cuttlefish apparently. Called the D-Rex.

I actually quite like the look of that, but I've been absolutely gagging to see what would happen if they ever did manage to open Hammonds Park to the public.

The boat at the start of the Island does say Isla Nublar on it, so....

Also the "hybrid" dinosaur is a T-Rex with parts of Velociraptors, snakes and cuttlefish apparently. Called the D-Rex.

Whack a pair of diddies on it, call it the Double-D Rex and you have an instant 18+ male audience.

Also the Shark eating scene is purely for reference, although it possibly would be something that would happen.

While the trained Raptors have seemingly been trained from birth.

the first film was great, although i have no idea how they would repair isla nublar given that the fences were wrecked and the dinosaurs were breeding like rabbits

the lost world was decent until they got to the t-rex rampaging on the mainland, lotta shite

the 3rd was a disaster

this doesnt bode well for me either

on another note, none of the films come close to the books, both were fucking tremendous

I've got the films on DVD but don't think I've got round to watching 3 yet. The trailer looks okay but not sure if they'll be able to keep up the scares if they focus to heavily on one dinosaur. We'll see.

I'm still looking forward to the Bananaman Movie more than any other.

Re the trained Raptors. That's obviously not going to end well for reasons Ian Malcolm talks about in the first film.

Regarding the park opening after the events of the previous films; money would cover that up. I hope it's something the at least touch upon.

Someone mentioned the book earlier. It is indeed a cracking read. I did my review thing in Higher English on it (can't mind what it's called; AA or SS or something?)

Re the trained Raptors. That's obviously not going to end well for reasons Ian Malcolm talks about in the first film.

Regarding the park opening after the events of the previous films; money would cover that up. I hope it's something the at least touch upon.

Someone mentioned the book earlier. It is indeed a cracking read. I did my review thing in Higher English on it (can't mind what it's called; AA or SS or something?)

what did malcolm say in teh first one regarding raptors

what did malcolm say in teh first one regarding raptors

I don't remember that, but I loved his bit on chaos theory, just as the woman steps out the car. He shrugs and goes, "and there it is, in action" or words to that effect.

I was doing a bit of reading about this and (GOOD NEWS KLAXON) there are plenty of animatronic dinosaurs and other practical effects (like the famous gates) in this film apparently. Seemingly the trailer is CGI heavy because of trying to reach the release deadline for it.

Slightly sceptical of the reasoning but Trevorrow has been keen to push the "practical effects" angle in interviews and with some pictures on Twitter during the filming.

Archived