Another terrible, terrible post.......and if you think suggesting false accusations of rape are trivial and can be thrown about liberally then you are even stupider than you have come across so far. That is a disgusting thing to do and now you are trying to make jokes about it...

I haven't made a massive error, unless you can't get your head around the crazy concept of the word bullshite, the joining the words bull and shite together.....but I think you get that really, you were just trying really hard to point score in the most tedious and childish way.

Wait, hold on. You're making it sound like I made a serious accusation of rape that turned our to be false. It was nothing like that and you know it.

You're just desperately scrambling to take the high ground after you posted an article that made no sense whatsoever to your point.

Off the high horse now chief.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After that, while they are there they could show their equality colours by giving it big licks about the dancing boys of Afghanistan, the deliberate ignoring of boys being sexually abused by Western allied Afghani forces, and all males of fighting age being defined and counted as drone-worthy by the US.

And when they finish that, world peace.

Somehow I don't think these people are going to listen to a group of feminists from Britain. Not sure why a specific gender or group should be fighting to get rid of this kind of acts. Surely it's everyone's responsibility.

Wait, hold on. You're making it sound like I made a serious accusation of rape that turned our to be false. It was nothing like that and you know it.

You're just desperately scrambling to take the high ground after you posted an article that made no sense whatsoever to your point.

Off the high horse now chief.

No, I am making it sound like you made an arse of yourself and started talking nonsense at the start of this thread including a point where you claimed I was the type of person to pursue a feminist on social media and threaten to rape her, when I said her issue was a load of middle class shite, no mention of the woman herself, you hit the rape klaxon in a twisted way to try to score points, this is pretty low standard.

You then accused me of lacking intelligence, I reminded you that you had done this previously and this was the bar you had set for yourself

You then flippantly made a comment about me not mentioning it for a while, like it is no big deal that you performed in this way, its not big and it's not clever.

The article made perfect sense to my point, if it didn't I wouldn't have posted it, I suspect you haven't understood it.

And the VT patter at the end of your post is tragic...........chief

Cmon now brothers, let's stand together against the bitches with our sisters against the common enemy, rich tax dodging warmongering thieving cnuts.

Now you're talking.

And some of those tax dodging war-mongers might even be female!

Now you're talking.

And some of those tax dodging war-mongers might even be female!

Too right brother, Thatcher, Golda Mier, Indira Gandhi. Even Aung San Suu Kyi is collaborating with the military kleptocrats against minority muslim men and women, boys and girls.

Archived