Livi Deducted points

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be gutted if I never get another trip to Almondvale. The Lidl next door usually had some cracking deals on mini rolls that could be easily devoured before game time.

I'll be gutted if I never get another trip to Almondvale. The Lidl next door usually had some cracking deals on mini rolls that could be easily devoured before game time.

Don't think that's something you're going to experience for some time, unless you boys are planning on relegation soon.

Don't think that's something you're going to experience for some time, unless you boys are planning on relegation soon.

We're trying our best this season

See with the Rankine stuff, is it just Livi facing punishment? The other two clubs not involved at all?

Breach is not disclosing Rankine's interest in other clubs on Livingston's form submitted to SFA and by failing to specify Neil Rankine as a shareholder of Livingston 5 Ltd, on Livingston FC’s Official Return

Neither East Fife nor Dumbarton are under investigation and there is no suggestion of improper conduct on their part at this stage.

Breach is not disclosing Rankine's interest in other clubs on Livingston's form submitted to SFA and by failing to specify Neil Rankine as a shareholder of Livingston 5 Ltd, on Livingston FC’s Official Return

Neither East Fife nor Dumbarton are under investigation and there is no suggestion of improper conduct on their part at this stage.

Cheers for that. Thought I'd remembered something along those lines but wasn't sure.

I guess it's what they deserve.

Still, hope they get back on the straight and narrow, always had a good away day there, decent place, decent fans, plus I'd get out of the weekend shopping as the misses would shop while I was at the game.

Archived