Livi Deducted points

Funnily enough I was thinking the same thing about Hearts last season.

Yes the constant sell outs and millions raised by the fans sure showed a club needing put out of it's misery.

You barely fill a section of whatever the f**k you're calling that ikea flat pack stadium this week :lol:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least if we get relegated/go bust I won't have a reason to check this forum and see Wasps1 spouting his shite.

...and yet, you will. Pyoor box-office, m8.

Literally. He runs the box office at the Recs :ph34r:

Whilst I have no complaints about this, I am getting sick of the club being shafted, while a seemingly never ending line of f*ckwits line up to take control of the club and get away scot free after they have squeezed whatever they can get out of the club. I hope some action is taken against the folks that have put us in this place.

In terms of financial shady characters, we must be setting some kind of record.

F*ck knows what Friday is going to bring, and of course there is the wonderful on-going lawsuit where McDougall is suing us for £300k. I’d be amazed if we make it to the end of the season, I wonder if that will impact the folk putting bets on us to be relegated. Will bookies still pay out if the club ceases to exist?

I know many on here dislike Livi, but whatever financial nightmares we have had, we have produced a lot of decent young players in our short time. Really hope someone else picks up our youth set up and continues it.

Whilst I have no complaints about this, I am getting sick of the club being shafted, while a seemingly never ending line of f*ckwits line up to take control of the club and get away scot free after they have squeezed whatever they can get out of the club. I hope some action is taken against the folks that have put us in this place.

In terms of financial shady characters, we must be setting some kind of record.

F*ck knows what Friday is going to bring, and of course there is the wonderful on-going lawsuit where McDougall is suing us for £300k. I’d be amazed if we make it to the end of the season, I wonder if that will impact the folk putting bets on us to be relegated. Will bookies still pay out if the club ceases to exist?

I know many on here dislike Livi, but whatever financial nightmares we have had, we have produced a lot of decent young players in our short time. Really hope someone else picks up our youth set up and continues it.

Easy enough to produce youth players with a setup you've never been able to sustain financially - hence the parade of crooks at boardroom level, that you bizarrely seem to think is a coincidence rather than confirmation that your club operated outside its means, each and every year.

Kill it with fire.

***** post well done . Have you paid your TAX

Actually as far as I understand the penalty isn't over failure or Nixon to pay the tax due on the bonuses but more that, once the club became aware of the (ahem) oversight they failed to notify the authorities for several weeks allowing the registration of summer replacements to be concluded.

We can claim we didn't know about the loose cannon making the payments outside the clubs accounts but unfortunately we're banged-to-rights over the delay bit.

As Michael Palin say..... Its a fair cop but society's to blame.

Feel sympathy for the fans but Livingston are a shambles this being their 3rd punishment for financial issues since 1994! once is a mistake, twice is shocking but a third time is unforgivable and the SPFL need to make sure the punishment is harsh to ensure there isn't a next time. Clubs need to learn to live within their means and the governing bodies should ensure the penalties for financial mismanagement are severe.

Feel sympathy for the fans but Livingston are a shambles this being their 3rd punishment for financial issues since 1994! once is a mistake, twice is shocking but a third time is unforgivable and the SPFL need to make sure the punishment is harsh to ensure there isn't a next time. Clubs need to learn to live within their means and the governing bodies should ensure the penalties for financial mismanagement are severe.

I think while the club has to be punished and it should be more than just a token punishment, more needs to be done to keep people like Rankine and Nixon out of Scottish football. If it's not us then it's going to be some other club that these guys go to.

Whether you like clubs like Livingston and Rangers or not, them constantly being taken over by absolute crooks isn't good for Scottish football. Sending them to League 2 or the Lowland League don't make them any less of an attrative prospect for people like Whyte and Ashley because they have assets that they can strip. The money doesn't stay in Scottish football either which is detrimental to the game.

Archived