Clyde v Queen's Park

an86

Why??? Do you have a dossier of ventures of mine into such games?? Wouldn't that be a surprise, if only you could find one! I wouldn't dream of commenting in any match i did not see...including this one, indeed i'd only show an interest if the result of a match concerned Clyde. Even my statement about alleged 'singing' from your mob at any match in the last four years was turned into an abortionists floor of bitch and counter-bitch about last week.....in any case, i only posted to discuss a matter largely independent of the match. Much like your fellow mildly eccentric bampot contemporaries, you have completely missed the point.....now please politely f**k aff and w**k yourself silly in front of your Andy Rogers screensaver.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why??? Do you have a dossier of ventures of mine into such games?? Wouldn't that be a surprise, if only you could find one! I wouldn't dream of commenting in any match i did not see...including this one, indeed i'd only show an interest if the result of a match concerned Clyde. Even my statement about alleged 'singing' from your mob at any match in the last four years was turned into an abortionists floor of bitch and counter-bitch about last week.....in any case, i only posted to discuss a matter largely independent of the match. Much like your fellow mildly eccentric bampot contemporaries, you have completely missed the point.....now please politely f**k aff and w**k yourself silly in front of your Andy Rogers screensaver.

^ Eric Bantona.

Archived