Clyde v Queen's Park

an86

Strangely, at no stage during the succession of defeats to this mob did i hear anything above the ruffling of sweetie papers or the 'thnnn, thnnnns' from the barbour-clad wackjobs in the other end. Must be singing to themselves or under their breath so not to get caught.

1554516_736469426440286_7028021105338964

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My rectum is as functional and sturdy as ever, what its got to do with anything, least of all you i don't quite know......however, i'm sure yours is twitching like a fucking rabbit's nose at the current QP Wunderteam. I seem to have hit a nerve....touchy sods.

Good comeback Shaggro!! :-)

comeback on my Salute taunt still notable by it's absence - unlike Shaggro to dodge a confrontation though - oh wait a minute, I just re-read THAT thread and it appears it's not unlike him after all.............or perhaps a witty reposte is just a few taps on his keyboard away

Whats not 'unlike' total lengths like you and your attention (or whoosh??) seeking band of sweating perverts is taking up another's quarrell to get a snide remark in. Likely because you're not able to deliver killer lines like i. Let there be no mistake, with one sentence i owned you and your utterly obsessed friends, i mean for Christ's sake who actually hunts out and researches threads to make points, and reference them because their pal got served??? Six million sperm, how the f**k were you the fastest???

Big game for our relegation contending chums from North Lanarkshire as title contending Queen's Park arrive in town. Clyde appear to be absolute guff and in turmoil off the pitch, while we're in decent nick. Having watched Queen's over the years, this all points to a home win. I note that some of the simpleton natives seem to be plotting some sort of Broadwood Spring at half-time, which should be tremendous entertainment for the chuckling onlooker. All things being equal, Queen's should be dispatching this mob on and off the park with ease.

My rectum is as functional and sturdy as ever, what its got to do with anything, least of all you i don't quite know......

You obviously think it is our business thicko or you wouldn’t have told everyone on a public forum that you missed the game last Saturday due to a dose of the shits, even letting us all know the contents of the meal that caused it. It was really fascinating stuff.

We got a live one......oh dear. I now have two more of you following me around. I expect quotations from the referendum and misc fitba forums before too long, to either a) back up your shity banter, or b) prove that you are totally obsessed. The smart $£€ is on 'b'.

I now have two more of you following me around

yes, surprising that you would find this banterfest between us on a thread about Clyde and..................wait a minute, it's coming to me............Queen's Park - doh! (and don't even try and kid on that you don't also take a general interest in threads that don't involve your own team)

Archived