The David Clarkson Appreciation Thread

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 in 8. Phew, least I never jinxed him! He didn't play well today but took the one chance that fell to him.

Great header from mcpake into his path, can't believe none of the other teams in the bottom half of the Spl never took a gamble on him as he is solid.

Clarkson is the goal scorer we have been missing for years and I would love to see him equal the club record of 9 in 9 set in the 1920's.

Great header from mcpake into his path, can't believe none of the other teams in the bottom half of the Spl never took a gamble on him as he is solid.

Clarkson is the goal scorer we have been missing for years and I would love to see him equal the club record of 9 in 9 set in the 1920's.

Nobody took a gamble on McPaje because we all either thought we knew better or didnt need a defender. Last year he was utter gash and injury prone. His form this seasons been one of the biggest surprises outwith Clarksons. Hartley has to take credit for that

He was decent back in his Motherwell days. Not sure how he got on in England, but fair play to him for what he's achieving at Dundee. What is the overall record for the run of goals in games? I recall Skacel getting 8 in his first 8 games.

Hartley seems the type to get the very best out of his players so this is no surprise. That guy is going to the very top.

He's derry'd out his tits. He'll be going nowhere near Tannadice. Nicky Riley on the other hand ..

You guys said the same thing about Dixon and Robertson, both good signings for United at the time.

Was McGowan really unwell yesterday?

Archived