Trouble at bellsdale?

KLadeside

everyone who goes too watch beith appreciates all the hard work done by all the commitee and anyone else who gives up their time too help out. that was never in question. what is not right is too name 2 boys who got involved in this fight. neither of these boys were responsible for putting the kilwinning boy in hospital. im not condonning fighting in any way shape or form but but because it happens does not mean its right to publicly shame these boys as well as wrongly giving there name to police. from what i seen there were around a dozen boys from kilwinning involved and 7 or 8 from beith for any 2 to get criminal records because of this aint right.my point was and still is if hertha never seen the fight he should not be outing 2 names and im sure most would agree .

Mate we need to get one thing straight here and that's that i never once have mentioned any two names to the police in relation to the bottle incidents and never will simply because I never witnessed it and it would be lies if I put anyone's names forwards in relation to the incident.

About an hour after the game myself and others were interviewed by the police and CID as to if we witnessed the incident ( as for myself I was interviewed in front of our chairman & secretary ).

I simply only reported about getting the call for first aid which our physio , myself and PC cabe attended to.

As for mentioning two names on here regarding the aftermath of the incident I firmly regret that as feelings were running high on Saturday night , I've been in contact most of the week with one of the lads parents and have told him that I'm more than willing to clear both names if my actions on here were to falsely incriminate them.

As said before my initial post on here was in relation to the whole aftermath of the incident when all i witnessed was both sides gesticulating to one another when the priority was trying to help the injured party .

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

te name="steish" post="8976860" timestamp="1416840466"]

IMO it's bang out of order to blame the club for this.

1. Sounds like it was kilwinning lads that threw the first bottle into a group of beith fans.

2. There's only so much that committee can do and like hertha said, they were down to the bare bones.

3. At the end of the day, this happened OUTSIDE the ground. Committee have a duty of care for fans from both sides whilst inside the ground and by all accounts there were no incidents that could point toward any trouble at the end and. Beith committee can feel that they done all they could and helped with first aid for the injured lad.

These three points are obviously just my shitey opinion and don't count for anything but to blame the club is bad craic.

1 Doesn't matter who threw the first bottle both sets were up for it

2 Because your short staffed doesn't mean your not to blame.

3 Beith have a responsibility and a duty of care for fans leaving the ground tell the person who got the bottle in the face no ones to blame

4 As a previous post suggested they create a bottle neck by both sets of fans leaving at the same gate surely the answer is have another gate that supporters can leave separated may not stop it happening but at least Beith committee will be seen to be doing something and if it stops then great

point taken hertha !! feelings were running high, just wouldnt like too see these 2 boys who are at bellsdale most weeks get blamed for all this trouble. neither are angels but who is ???? truth is there are worse who occasionally show there face at bellsdale!!!

If they two boys want to exonerate themselves then maybe they should give up who threw the bottles that done the damage. If they never seen it then they would have heard the culprit bragging about it.

Probably best to lock this thread, nothing is being achieved. Without guys like Hertha my Saturdays would be a whole lot shittier.

Whether inside or outside the ground, the swally's the real culprit. It's the Scottish way, unfortunately!

te name="steish" post="8976860" timestamp="1416840466"]

IMO it's bang out of order to blame the club for this.

1. Sounds like it was kilwinning lads that threw the first bottle into a group of beith fans.

2. There's only so much that committee can do and like hertha said, they were down to the bare bones.

3. At the end of the day, this happened OUTSIDE the ground. Committee have a duty of care for fans from both sides whilst inside the ground and by all accounts there were no incidents that could point toward any trouble at the end and. Beith committee can feel that they done all they could and helped with first aid for the injured lad.

These three points are obviously just my shitey opinion and don't count for anything but to blame the club is bad craic.

3 Beith have a responsibility and a duty of care for fans leaving the ground tell the person who got the bottle in the face no ones to blame

4 As a previous post suggested they create a bottle neck by both sets of fans leaving at the same gate surely the answer is have another gate that supporters can leave separated may not stop it happening but at least Beith committee will be seen to be doing something and if it stops then great

Cheers for that DW the current Kilwinning rangers chairman and your two faced views are pitiful whilst saying nothing at all in the ardrossan and Saltcoats herald as you said you never knew anything about the incident in comparison to your very bold statements on here.

At least have the balls to let people know who you are on here through valid points and put your opinions like myself out there first hand and name yourself or simply say nothing at all.

Snake in the grass and stop trying to blame our club for the people from your own club who launched the first bottles into our crowd.

Cheers for that DW the current Kilwinning rangers chairman and your two faced views are pitiful whilst saying nothing at all in the ardrossan and Saltcoats herald as you said you never knew anything about the incident in comparison to your very bold statements on here.

At least have the balls to let people know who you are on here through valid points and put your opinions like myself out there first hand and name yourself or simply say nothing at all.

Snake in the grass and stop trying to blame our club for the people from your own club who launched the first bottles into our crowd.

Got to agree again with hertha. To be blaming this in beith commitee/club is idiotic. I realise that someone has been hurt. Was this person in the group that threw the initial projectile? If so then you kinda need to put this into perspective. If not then I really hope that whoever threw the bottle is caught and appropriately dealt with.

Got to agree again with hertha. To be blaming this in beith commitee/club is idiotic. I realise that someone has been hurt. Was this person in the group that threw the initial projectile? If so then you kinda need to put this into perspective. If not then I really hope that whoever threw the bottle is caught and appropriately dealt with.

Agreed mate and for the current buffs chairman to come on here and try to blame others whilst knowing how hard a job it is for people to control things is ridiculous .

Agreed mate and for the current buffs chairman to come on here and try to blame others whilst knowing how hard a job it is for people to control things is ridiculous .

Defo out of order. In my experience the buffs have the most hostile fans of any teams we have played that I have been there. To come on and slate beith when it's been well documented on here that there's been trouble with their fans.

This smacks of the hiatus that followed the " infamous" Cumnock v Talbot game a couple of seasons ago when

We had the Horse of the Year show when there was no need for it and all the hire than thou feckets weighed in with the " ban them for life " shit when they hadn't a clue what happened on the day

I'm sure the guys at Beith are more than aware what happened and are acting on it, but, it's great when those without sin are happy to cast the first stone

Is it a regular thing at Beith - Naw

Are they embarrassed. - aye

Will they sort it - hopefully. Yes

To all the bandwagon jumpers ---- get a feckin grip

The Horse of the Year show was implemented by her Majestys' finest that day to protect and honour the fine people from Auld Affleck, who pay their taxes to the crown and abide by the judicial system imposed, they knew our fine people were crossing the border on that day.

Archived