Scores 22nd November

pollokfan87

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renfrew game off at Maryhill so went to Arthurlie v Darvel.

Arthurlie were the sharper side who capitalised on some weak Darvel defending. Darvel always chasing the game and had a great opportunity to make it 3-3 but fluffed the chance, especially with 'Lie down to 10 men. One minute later 'Lie went up the park to make it 4-2. Thought Darvel would be struggling to come back after that and so it proved with 'Lie running out 6-2 winners.

Impressed with the number of visiting fans who supported their team to the death.

Larkhall 1 LANARK 0

Lanark reverted to type. Missed 3rd penalty of the season which once again cost us. Excellent double save by Larkhall keeper.

Larkhall did well to hang on. I doubt we'd have done that if it had been the other way around.

6-2. Burns 2, Dallas 2, McGlinchey & Lyden. Arthurlie were down to 10 men most of the 2nd half when it was 3-2. I will let others comment on Mr Haswell's performance.

To be be fair it could have been more really poor defending from Darvel especially in the second half. Haswell was shite no surprise though.

No still high after our win, take it you won, well done !

Just banter and a wind up, some folk get all touchy and personal about it.

As long as it's nothing do with you or your team it's just banter, you have absolutely no emotional intelligence and just don't know when to stop. Give it a rest when it's nothing to do with you and people may find you at bit more personable cos at the moment everyone is entitled to an opinion as long as it's yours. How's your new stadium coming on it must be well up by now, any chance of a couple of pictures?

The number 7 was good as well. Better in almost every department. Hurlford supporters are a bit...special.

Ha, they're different, good fun, like to be heard, it all adds to the atmosphere. Thank god I was opposite side from the horns and bells. Wee number seven was excellent, but most of the team performed well.

Ha, they're different, good fun, like to be heard, it all adds to the atmosphere. Thank god I was opposite side from the horns and bells. Wee number seven was excellent, but most of the team performed well.

The guy with the bell must have arms like Popeye, he hardly stopped.

The guy with the bell must have arms like Popeye, he hardly stopped.

He gave it plenty for sure. The Santa gig must be his for the taking. A bright point on an otherwise abysmal day in the High country .

Three sixes already this season, and Tam sporting a devilishly bad beard. Bad signs.

Archived