why are celtic not paying the liveing wage

This. ^

When I seen the headline I thought this was going to be the start of a serious debate on not jut Celtic but other clubs too. My mistake, just someone trolling.

I'm glad now that Celtic are at least going someway to paying it. Even if not on an official basis , it's a start.

It should be something all or not most top (Championship in England also) division football clubs should do. considering they pay their players and other football staff such high wages. I'm not sure if any other clubs outside Hearts and FC United of Manchester have signed up for this.

Not sure what Political support there is for the living wage. But just looked this up http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20204594 But if political parties in their general election manifestos take this up. then the Minimum wage should be scrapped and replaced with the living wage.

You'll struggle to get a debate on here about the Living Wage at football clubs, most would rather point and laugh at the daft Sevco supporter.

After all they are suppose to be the club that are the club for the downtrodden.

Father Wilfred was and is a fragment of the imagination of celtic fans.

He was an old bigot and divisive old guy.

Something about starving shareholders, I reckon.

Don't you mean Father Hagrid?

You'll struggle to get a debate on here about the Living Wage at football clubs, most would rather point and laugh at the daft Sevco supporter.

Well, given the mess that Sevco has gotten itself into over taking money from minimum wage Billys to pay hammer throwers millions to win the fourth tier of Scottish football, a wee chortle might be in order.

Archived