Weatherwatch - 22/11/2015

HibeeJibee

Why stop at third? We were in second place for while until Spartans equalised at EK. We are currently playing the best football that I have seen the new club play. We have now scored 26 goals in the last five games. It's safe to say that we are on fire.

Only say third due to the conditions of the bets placed earlier in season regarding gretna. Obv second could be on, as could first but min is top three for bets to land.

Although I don't think Lawson has ever finished outside top three with any team and im sure he won't want to start now. So either city or spartans may have to drop out.

Fair enough but you can't have a go at ormiston because the pitch is waterlogged!!

Also you cant expect them to play mid week at another venue and have to pay for the hire of the place!!

Its both teams that are not playing because of the postponements and both league campaigns will be getting affected so it cant just always be about the Big teams needing games played

I am not having a go at Ormiston. Although you could have said to Whitehill on Friday to get their ground ready.

I am saying that both Ormiston and Whitehill should have had played their arranged league games yesterday and next Saturday. The cup tie should be played on a designated cup tie weekend. It is a nonsense that Preston had to arrange to come down here at less than a week's notice and Whitehill cancel the bus that they had booked.

With the two matches postponed yesterday eight teams have had to make alternative arrangements for next Saturday.

I'm sure the Juniors played a game at the pitch at the High School at the back end of Bonnyrigg a few years back when we had all that snow- it may have been a Junior Cup tie. Certainly I've been to a Junior cup tie at Broxburn on the artificial surface involving Kilsyth and Armadale and I went to a Junior Cup tie been Camelon and Thorniewood at the Ravenscraig Indoor Arena of all places when those ties kept getting postponed.

I hesitate to say that for once the Juniors may be more advanced than us lot but.....

Archived