Weatherwatch - 22/11/2015

HibeeJibee

Selkirk tweeting things there "very soft and soaking wet" and "awful tonight" with a morning inspection planned, no time stated.

Weather over recent days hasn't been anything like as bad as last week, so maybe it's isolated to Selkirk, but any more known to be in doubt?

GAME OFF

Ormiston v WW

I predict a saga and then some ramifications over this one. Whitehill will not want to miss another week. Then the knock on effect with regard to next week's matches.

I think the best solution would be to play the tie midweek at say Preston or Leith or, if they can, that place next to Fergie park with lights.

Alongwith a SOSL game (on 3G :unsure:!!), Newton Stewart v Edusport Academy - these pair seem to be the only Senior games off in the whole of Scotland today.

Just oor luck at the moment that's 3 weeks in a row. :(

LL website indicates that BSCG v Selkirk, Edinburgh City v Stirling and Whitehill v Threave all been postponed next Saturday to accomodate the twice-postponed cup-ties.

http://slfl.co.uk/fixtures/fixtures-november/

Saturday 29th November 2014

William Hill Scottish Cup, Fourth Round

Spartans v Morton (SPFL) 3pm

The South Challenge Cup, Second Round - North & East Zone

Selkirk v University of Stirling 1:30pm

Ormiston (EOSFL) v Whitehill Welfare 1:30pm

Scottish Sun Lowland League

BSC Glasgow S Selkirk -

Edinburgh City S University of Stirling -

Edinburgh University v Preston Athletic 3pm

Gala Fairydean Rovers v East Kilbride 3pm

Spartans C Gretna 2008 -

Vale of Leithen v Dalbeattie Star 2pm

Whitehill Welfare S Threave Rovers -

Edinburgh City v Threave Rovers 3pm

C – cancelled due to William Hill Scottish Cup tie

S – cancelled due to South Challenge Cup ties which take priority over League fixtures

It's a piece of nonsense. Are we supposed to be semi-professional or what? This is making us look like an amateur league or maybe even the juniors.

Whitehill are at a particular disadvantage. Third match postponed in a row and the next scheduled to played on a water logged prone park next Saturday. They should have played at Raydale today and the cup tie scheduled for next "cup week"

Are you the phantom photographer of Raydale? That was some lens you had

Just the 5mm diameter one on my phone. I took it just before kick-off as I thought that I would show the Whitehill lads what they could have had if we had a sensible policy on rearranged cup ties.

Just the 5mm diameter one on my phone. I took it just before kick-off as I thought that I would show the Whitehill lads what they could have had if we had a sensible policy on rearranged cup ties.

Gretnas best chance of getting that coveted third spot ( for the purposes of large each way bets) is to play games while welfare are idle- put the pressure on them to catch up.

Gretnas best chance of getting that coveted third spot ( for the purposes of large each way bets) is to play games while welfare are idle- put the pressure on them to catch up.

Why stop at third? We were in second place for while until Spartans equalised at EK.

We are currently playing the best football that I have seen the new club play. We have now scored 26 goals in the last five games. It's safe to say that we are on fire.

Why stop at third? We were in second place for while until Spartans equalised at EK. We are currently playing the best football that I have seen the new club play. We have now scored 26 goals in the last five games. It's safe to say that we are on fire.

So does that make you inconsistently consistent ? Consistently inconsistent ? Or needing an extinguisher? Make yer mind up :P

Archived