New junior football radio show

Offthepark

Interested to know the background to Nugent 4 nil. Nice to see RRG getting a wee bit of praise for a change, and that he doesn't really think i am a bad man.

The show or me? The name comes from an Arthurlie fanzine I set up a few years back in a dig at Polloks old one Fulton one nil, fanzine ended up becoming a fans forum then when, after being asked for over a year, we started the radio show we just used the same name.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to add that the Nugent 4nil is a reference to the scorer of the 4th goal in Arthurlies humbling of Pollok in the 1998 Scottish cup final.

Loughal it is indeed a very short train journey to Barrhead and you are within touching distance of Dunterlie from Barrhead station. If you enjoy a pint the Brig Inn is right across from the station and is the local habitat of nugent 4nil himself. Come along and introduce yourself.

Hi all just on to give my thanks to all the managers and players who have come on the show so far and not forgetting you the fans for taking the time to listen to what we have to say over the lasts few weeks.

We are back on Friday 9th Jan 2015 with more managers and players so for now on behalf of everyone at Eklipse Sports Radio we wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Bill Kilgour

Archived