New junior football radio show

Offthepark

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two recorded interviews, three people in the studio plus two maybe three on the phone, how long does the show last?

Two recorded interviews, three people in the studio plus two maybe three on the phone, how long does the show las

Wee bit nippy sweetie from Nugent. Can any who have listened to both give us an opinion which is better.

Considering that the new show comes from a professionally run radio station that broadcasts 24/7,and is presented by someone with previous experience in this media,and that Nuge broadcasts from his home for a maximum of a couple of hours a week,surely any comparison is not only silly,but grossly unfair.

And who cares which programme is 'better'?....let's just be grateful that all the folk involved are providing us with some worthwhile insight,and some good banter on the Junior game. :)

Considering that the new show comes from a professionally run radio station that broadcasts 24/7,and is presented by someone with previous experience in this media,and that Nuge broadcasts from his home for a maximum of a couple of hours a week,surely any comparison is not only silly,but grossly unfair.

And who cares which programme is 'better'?....let's just be grateful that all the folk involved are providing us with some worthwhile insight,and some good banter on the Junior game. :)

From his home???

Granted it's not much but it is a studio which is located at Barrhead Academy

#COTB

From his home???

Granted it's not much but it is a studio which is located at Barrhead Academy

#COTB

My apologies to Nuge then,I mistakenly thought that the programme came from his hoose.Anyway,my point was that he was outmatched when it came down to broadcasting facilities and I think your post confirms this.

Id have thought you would have been more interested in discussing how your favourites failed to beat a 2nd string Alloa team than having a go at someone who promotes the juniors at every opportunity.

Well this is the Junior Forum in case you havn't noticed. I've given the gers up but the futility of affairs at Ibrox has me speachless.I did watch them v Alloa. The wasps were definitely well worthy of their win. With Ally on his reduced wage of 400k weekly you cannot expect him to have his heart really in the game.

Listen Rob Roy Guy you claim I'm a "bad man" I'm worried about that coming from you, the most despised contributor on the junior forum. Not a week goes past without someone spitting venom at you.

Listen whoever you are, it was tongue in cheek comment. I don't know who you are so it was fairly obvious so i thought that i wasn't being serious.

Haven't listened to this new show, will do on the listen again function in the new year.

Nugent show is what it is, a good listen, decent banter and chat. He has done a good job over the years weather he is broadcasting from barrhead or the bloody moon.

I am sure these new guys whoever they are will also put on a good show and do it in their own style.

Listen whoever you are, it was tongue in cheek comment. I don't know who you are so it was fairly obvious so i thought that i wasn't being serious.

Haven't listened to this new show, will do on the listen again function in the new year.

Nugent show is what it is, a good listen, decent banter and chat. He has done a good job over the years weather he is broadcasting from barrhead or the bloody moon.

I am sure these new guys whoever they are will also put on a good show and do it in their own style.

A well informed, finger-on-the-pulse post

Hi guys just to let all you junior football fans know that there is a new junior radio show being aired for the first time tonight we will be talking all things junior football with studio guests along with our resident junior football guru you can also join in I will explain how to on the show so why not join me Bill Kilgour and John Redmond from 8 until 9pm on www.eklipsesportsradio.co.uk

Hope you can make it

A well informed, finger-on-the-pulse post

If only there had been a clue,hidden somewhere in the thread,to help him,jimbo. :huh:

Just a wee update about tonight's show

Along with studio guest Tam McDonald we have both managers from Musselburgh & Sauchie on the phone along with the player profile slot

If you would like to listen in here is the link.

www.eklipsesportsradio.co.uk

Hope you can join us and remember

we start at 8 so don't be late

That's me telt aff twice. Yer maybe not as bad as some claim on P&B. Now tell me what are Rob-Roy chances against Arthurlie. If the weather is fine along with a couple of mates we are planning a trip to have a look at the juniors way out west. Been assured that it is only a 20min run from central station then a hop step and a jump to the gates at Arthurlie Park.

Hi all this week on the show we have Danny Smith the Linlithgow Rose manager and Petershill manager Willie Paterson and Kilbrine boss Stevie Swift on the phone as well as the player profile and we have a statement from Kilbrinie read out on the show we are live from 8 until 9pm on

www.eklipsesportsradio.co.uk

And remember we are on at 8 so don't be late

Looking forward to tomorrow nights show, interesting people due on the program and it's been very well produced right from the off. I'd definitely recommend people to tune in if they can. I like the fact they cover both the East and West regions too. Keep up the good work guys.

Looking forward to tomorrow nights show, interesting people due on the program and it's been very well produced right from the off. I'd definitely recommend people to tune in if they can. I like the fact they cover both the East and West regions too. Keep up the good work guys.

It sounds to me as though the new show has an east bias, with nugent 90% west. Nothing wrong with that, the more the better for the junior game. Both are providing publicity over the air for the junior level totally ignored at most levels of Scottish broadcasting. So come on up north time you got a show on the road.

Interested to know the background to Nugent 4 nil. Nice to see RRG getting a wee bit of praise for a change, and that he doesn't really think i am a bad man.

Archived