New junior football radio show

Offthepark

Hi guys just to let all you junior football fans know that there is a new junior radio show being aired for the first time tonight we will be talking all things junior football with studio guests along with our resident junior football guru you can also join in I will explain how to on the show so why not join me Bill Kilgour and John Redmond from 8 until 9pm on www.eklipsesportsradio.co.uk

Hope you can make it

I can't remember the name of the station,but I'm sure you had a Juniors programme on the radio a few years ago,Bill.Sort of Wishy version of Desert Island Discs with some scores and Junior trivia lobbed in between records.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent start guys! Good content,well presented in a programme that set the bar high for the rest of the season.Look forward to next week's edition. :)

Oh,and good to hear wee Alec speaking without slurring his words at that time on a Friday night. ;)

Hi guys just to let all you junior football fans know that there is a new junior radio show being aired for the first time tonight we will be talking all things junior football with studio guests along with our resident junior football guru you can also join in I will explain how to on the show so why not join me Bill Kilgour and John Redmond from 8 until 9pm on www.eklipsesportsradio.co.uk

Hope you can make it

Sooner in this case than later. an odious individual is sure to surface. You claim to be a fan of the juniors, why then do you kick off with such a stupid line of vulgarity as this? I don't expect an answer since you must have crawled out from some sewer that has infected you with the shit that this contribution contains.

It's sad to think that a low life such as you are considers this humerous. You are at the very least an ignoramous, if that is not infact an understatement.

Why does admin tolerate this idiot?

He (rightly) called some of their fans a bunch of thugs after some Kilbirnie-Beith game years ago. Toys flew out the pram. Par for the course for Ladeside fans tbf

He (rightly) called some of their fans a bunch of thugs after some Kilbirnie-Beith game years ago. Toys flew out the pram. Par for the course for Ladeside fans tbf

another opportunity for Barrfields to scratch his obsession itch with an atempt at a demeaning dig at Kilbirnie, Par for the course for Barrfields tbf

move along now, nothing to see here.

He said Ladeside deliberately had a match against Troon postponed when it was a load of shite and he well knew it.Redmond is a good manager but some of the stuff he comes out with is drivel.

Hi all just a wee update for you tonights guest is the manager of Vale of Clyde Ian Currie and in the light of Ballingry Rovers closing its doors last weekend we will have Willie Garner former manager of Ballingry and Alan Miller from Newtongrange Star both will be on the phone as well as a look back to the Scottish cup and a look forward to tomorrows games and remember we start a 8 so don't be late

Hi all just a wee update for you tonights guest is the manager of Vale of Clyde Ian Currie and in the light of Ballingry Rovers closing its doors last weekend we will have Willie Garner former manager of Ballingry and Alan Miller from Newtongrange Star both will be on the phone as well as a look back to the Scottish cup and a look forward to tomorrows games and remember we start a 8 so don't be late

Iain Currie ???...whit a character... ask him about the time he got sent off for showing the crowd his belly while playing for Ladeside at Dalry.:)

Archived