New junior football radio show

Offthepark

Hi guys just to let all you junior football fans know that there is a new junior radio show being aired for the first time tonight we will be talking all things junior football with studio guests along with our resident junior football guru you can also join in I will explain how to on the show so why not join me Bill Kilgour and John Redmond from 8 until 9pm on www.eklipsesportsradio.co.uk

Hope you can make it

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate from wishy says it's a common practise out that way. I told him your a sick lot and walked away in disgust ha.

So if we listen in and hear some yelping noises it's time to get worried and turn off.

John Redmond wanks dead dogs

#COTB

Sooner in this case than later. an odious individual is sure to surface. You claim to be a fan of the juniors, why then do you kick off with such a stupid line of vulgarity as this? I don't expect an answer since you must have crawled out from some sewer that has infected you with the shit that this contribution contains.

It's sad to think that a low life such as you are considers this humerous. You are at the very least an ignoramous, if that is not infact an understatement.

Why does admin tolerate this idiot?

Ahem, from their own website :

Station Director Spencer Pryor enthused: "The Juniors are brilliant! In many respects they are more exciting than SPFL games and teams both in their support and their fanaticism. Eklipse Sports Radio are very happy to be able to bring live commentaries to the whole of Central Scotland on a top game every Saturday and also to cover in depth the Super Leagues, both East and West. Well known teams such as Boness Utd, Linlithgow Rose, Newtongrange Star, Pollock, and Glenafton Athletic amongst others will be covered in depth. These teams are bigger in many respects in terms of attendences and support than the vast majority of the lower divisions of the SPFL. We'll be out and about covering games from Ayr to Dunbar and up into Fife every Saturday."

Pollock, eh ?

Ahem, from their own website :

Station Director Spencer Pryor enthused: "The Juniors are brilliant! In many respects they are more exciting than SPFL games and teams both in their support and their fanaticism. Eklipse Sports Radio are very happy to be able to bring live commentaries to the whole of Central Scotland on a top game every Saturday and also to cover in depth the Super Leagues, both East and West. Well known teams such as Boness Utd, Linlithgow Rose, Newtongrange Star, Pollock, and Glenafton Athletic amongst others will be covered in depth. These teams are bigger in many respects in terms of attendences and support than the vast majority of the lower divisions of the SPFL. We'll be out and about covering games from Ayr to Dunbar and up into Fife every Saturday."

Pollock, eh ?

Sounds fishy.

Sooner in this case than later. an odious individual is sure to surface. You claim to be a fan of the juniors, why then do you kick off with such a stupid line of vulgarity as this? I don't expect an answer since you must have crawled out from some sewer that has infected you with the shit that this contribution contains.

It's sad to think that a low life such as you are considers this humerous. You are at the very least an ignoramous, if that is not infact an understatement.

I have no idea why FotJ dislikes Mr R so much but I don't see the need for such an OTT response as this to what was a tongue-in-cheek comment.

Mr Redmonds incessant digs over the years at my club are the reason for my quip

It was meant to be tongue in cheek

Assuming you are Mr Redmond so you will know exactly what I'm on about eh John???

#COTB

Hi guys just to let all you junior football fans know that there is a new junior radio show being aired for the first time tonight we will be talking all things junior football with studio guests along with our resident junior football guru you can also join in I will explain how to on the show so why not join me Bill Kilgour and John Redmond from 8 until 9pm on www.eklipsesportsradio.co.uk

Hope you can make it

Ellipse Sports Radio is pretty good, better than listening to Superscoreboard and the likes anyway.

Ock lighten up

Archived