Next Rangers Manager?

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laudrup being touted for next Rangers manager!! Must be Michael. They wouldn't take on a legend who has little or no experience as a coach....Would they?

Record reporting Brian Laudrup at 6/1....Davies 7/1 and McCall 2/1

Billy Davies for me , he seems the type who would sort these players attitude and laid back attitude.

He is 6/1 to get the job at the moment. I did laugh at a price being offered on Stephen Pressley...then again the way our luck has been going recently 33/1 might be worth a punt :rolleyes:

Billy Davies for me , he seems the type who would sort these players attitude and laid back attitude.

poor ally show some respect he supposed to be legend at ur club and use are standing all over him wen he's still in a job no morals use lot he might be a sleekit fat b but still ur manager for along time if use dont die again i think he's great for use

So Lewis Macleod may have to be sold in order to pay McCoist to leave?..... Deal! :)

Then again, if McCoist knows that is what Rangers plan to do then, for the good of the club, why not just leave?.....

My top choice for a replacement, if it has to be a Ranger, McLeish.

Souness as Director of Football! :) Do you think the players would be putting in half a shift with him around?......

Not in favour of McCall, definitely not in favour of Pressley, and I've never been a fan of Davies. Not sure why his name always comes up. Also, when Davies left Forest it was claimed he was paranoid, insecure and obsessed with conspiracy theories. Doesn't sound like the attributes required of someone in charge of Rangers!..

So Lewis Macleod may have to be sold in order to pay McCoist to leave?..... Deal! :)

Then again, if McCoist knows that is what Rangers plan to do then, for the good of the club, why not just leave?.....

My top choice for a replacement, if it has to be a Ranger, McLeish.

Souness as Director of Football! :) Do you think the players would be putting in half a shift with him around?......

Not in favour of McCall, definitely not in favour of Pressley, and I've never been a fan of Davies. Not sure why his name always comes up. Also, when Davies left Forest it was claimed he was paranoid, insecure and obsessed with conspiracy theories. Doesn't sound like the attributes required of someone in charge of Rangers!..

why does it have to be someone with ties to the old rangers would be better getting someone who want to build a team intime with young and older players that will do it for him and not because he's blue nose ( but who would take it and put up with the fans Look at poor ally ) i do wish use did that couple years ago and excepted it would ne slow recovery. But recovery none the less

poor ally show some respect he supposed to be legend at ur club and use are standing all over him wen he's still in a job no morals use lot he might be a sleekit fat b but still ur manager for along time if use dont die again i think he's great for use

why does it have to be someone with ties to the old rangers would be better getting someone who want to build a team intime with young and older players that will do it for him and not because he's blue nose ( but who would take it and put up with the fans Look at poor ally ) i do wish use did that couple years ago and excepted it would ne slow recovery. But recovery none the less

^^^^^^^ Sometimes it is a pleasure to read something of the English language that is eloquence personified, this is not one of those times.

^^^^^^^ Sometimes it is a pleasure to read something of the English language that is eloquence personified, this is not one of those times.

stop trying to come across as some clever p***k its a forum not university challenge u p***k ,

one for the boys and girls at GCHQ to get their teeth into.....

stop trying to come across as some clever p***k its a forum not university challenge u p***k ,

Such coarse language, although coming from the Garngad no doubt that's the normal language from yourself. Probably a member of the underclass group known as the green brigade or it's splinter group, style mile vandals. Shocking, absolutely shocking.

Such coarse language, although coming from the Garngad no doubt that's the normal language from yourself. Probably a member of the underclass group known as the green brigade or it's splinter group, style mile vandals. Shocking, absolutely shocking.

tube

FIFA 2012 Football Manager game will be The Rangers next manager, it can be bought for around a pound and can't do any worse than Sooper Sallary in the tactics department. Just let it pick your best team and viola !.

FIFA 2012 Football Manager game will be The Rangers next manager, it can be bought for around a pound and can't do any worse than Sooper Sallary in the tactics department. Just let it pick your best team and viola !.

Kevin Toms' Football Manager would do a better job, in all fairness.

Archived