Next Rangers Manager?

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's time for Wee Stevie the IT Guy to step up IMO.

Was he not part of the swingeing budget cuts?

Or, hang on, Wee Stevie the IT Guy/Scouting System? Aye, he could probably do a job. In fact, so could possibly the only one we've all been privileged to watch at work, exposing his deepest secrets and radical methods.

Wisbit! Get yourself down Govan in the morning, lad - could be a job going.

And your Tribute Act couldnae beat the part time Wasps :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought you worked in Nitshill. You would never survive out in bandit country... I hate just sitting at the lights there FFS

Andy Newport ‏@AndyNewportPA · 5m5 minutes ago
On PA wires: Ally McCoist insists he is not considering resigning as Rangers boss after shock 3-2 defeat to Alloa in @Petrofac_Cup semi

"Bandit Country"? Strange turn of phrase, that...

You obviously haven't been to Nitshill. That is being polite about it.

A Glasgow pub has become the first in Scotland to be permanently shut under new liquor laws after police discovered an arsenal of 29 hidden weapons while investigating the violent death of a customer.

Knives, swords, machetes, hammers, axes and baseball bats were found in the Caven­dish Bar after the death of a 45-year-old man in January, prompting Strathclyde Police to call for a review of the venue’s licence.

A 41-year-old member of the Cavendish’s staff is awaiting trial.

The bar, in the city’s Nitshill area, is owned by the Iona Pub Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of leisure entrepreneur Stefan King’s G1 Group.

Lawyers for Iona yesterday failed to convince members of Glasgow’s licensing board that the Cavendish was run as an independent operation with no input from the parent company and not a leasehold, where the management are merely staff of the landlord.

They also attempted to seek a six-month suspension to allow time to recruit a new team to run the pub.

But the board took the firmest sanction available to it under the 2005 Licensing (Scotland) Act and revoked the licence, a move which makes the Cavendish the first pub in Scotland to be shut following police calls for a review of its licence.

Among the haul of weapons found by officers after the January 3 incident were: a metal baseball bat behind the a bar, a cleaver in the gents’ toilet, a sword behind a wheelie bin in the lounge bar, several machetes, hammers, an axe and a knife beside the dishwasher, an extendable baton in the office, a craft knife in the safe, five knives in a store room, a knife under a water tank and one under a bin.

Andy Newport ‏@AndyNewportPA · 5m5 minutes ago

On PA wires: Ally McCoist insists he is not considering resigning as Rangers boss after shock 3-2 defeat to Alloa in @Petrofac_Cup semi

Unbelievable.

Oh do tell us why oh great sage.....

Just that bandits aren't something I associate with the Central Belt, that's all. The Afghan hill-country, yes, Remote parts of sub-saharan Africa, maybe. Rural South America. You know, places where the rule of law doesn't hold, and the populace have other troubles to contend with.

Just that bandits aren't something I associate with the Central Belt, that's all. The Afghan hill-country, yes, Remote parts of sub-saharan Africa, maybe. Rural South America. You know, places where the rule of law doesn't hold, and the populace have other troubles to contend with.

You must have led a sheltered life in Killie.

Aye that's Nitshill alright.

Glenlivet Nursing Home is nice though, my wee gran spent her last few years there.

You obviously haven't been to Nitshill. That is being polite about it.

A Glasgow pub has become the first in Scotland to be permanently shut under new liquor laws after police discovered an arsenal of 29 hidden weapons while investigating the violent death of a customer.

Knives, swords, machetes, hammers, axes and baseball bats were found in the Caven­dish Bar after the death of a 45-year-old man in January, prompting Strathclyde Police to call for a review of the venue’s licence.

A 41-year-old member of the Cavendish’s staff is awaiting trial.

The bar, in the city’s Nitshill area, is owned by the Iona Pub Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of leisure entrepreneur Stefan King’s G1 Group.

Lawyers for Iona yesterday failed to convince members of Glasgow’s licensing board that the Cavendish was run as an independent operation with no input from the parent company and not a leasehold, where the management are merely staff of the landlord.

They also attempted to seek a six-month suspension to allow time to recruit a new team to run the pub.

But the board took the firmest sanction available to it under the 2005 Licensing (Scotland) Act and revoked the licence, a move which makes the Cavendish the first pub in Scotland to be shut following police calls for a review of its licence.

Among the haul of weapons found by officers after the January 3 incident were: a metal baseball bat behind the a bar, a cleaver in the gents’ toilet, a sword behind a wheelie bin in the lounge bar, several machetes, hammers, an axe and a knife beside the dishwasher, an extendable baton in the office, a craft knife in the safe, five knives in a store room, a knife under a water tank and one under a bin.

Ah the Cavendish pub ?, fucking mental pub to walk into if you don't know any cnut in it. :lol:

It helps if you know the owner Benny. :)

Aye that's Nitshill alright.

Glenlivet Nursing Home is nice though, my wee gran spent her last few years there.

I'll need to find out No8's taxi company and spend a night in the Cavendish or as it is affectionately nicknamed "The cave in yer dish" pub and then tell all the tic supporters in it "Aye bhoy's that's the cnut there who says he KNEW". :):lol:

Sandy Clark. Oh my word!!! What an inept, joke of a man.

More clowns showing up at the circus then. :lol:

Ally, Whit dae ye think Sandy ?

Sandy, I don't know Ally.

Ally, Dae ye huv any idea to put forward ?

Sandy, Aye ask Durranty whit he thinks.

Ally, Well that's whit we pay ye 6 figure salaries fur, Stairheid get yer stairface ower here.

Durrant, Aye whit is it ?

Ally, Huv ye any ideas how to make the team play better ?

Durrant, Aye buy another player with more than 20 European goals, sure to stick 50 in this league

Ally, Your a fucking genius man, how much you think that'll cost the club ?

Durrant, Here's the good bit Ally

Ally, Spit it oot then

Durrant, The company will pay for the clubs wages.

Ally, Fucking brilliant man, get Messi's agent on the phone will ye and bring me a dozen doughnuts fae Greggs and stick it oan ma account ??? nah stick it oan the clubs interim account am a bit low on cash.

Archived