Next Rangers Manager?

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So McDowell will be in charge then?....

Surprised me at first but it's a way to switch coaches without paying out any extra money so it makes sense.

And whilst it may be a morale boost for the players, I don't expect McDowell to have Rangers playing good football. Maybe I'm not being fair and he will have a completely different football philosophy than McCoist.

It's a complete guess but I'd say McInnes is on about £2000 and McNamara about £1000-£1500 a week.

McNamara had just signed a new contract at Firhill when he left us . He was on a years rolling contract with Thistle due a years compo if somebody snaffled him. We asked Dundee Und for £80,000 compo, so he was on around £1500 a week at Firhill

Kenny Clipboard gets to the end of the season, having got rid of some dead wood in the January Sales.

If any of the boys come through in the last part of the season, then maybe he will be kept on. I don't see Juke Box or Elbows doing much to help or hinder matters in the next six months.

Bazza and Bomber dream team after that?

I'm guessing that Durrant is now the highest paid youth coach in world football then?

22 minutes later....

@Pmacgiollabhain: I wonder if Ian Durrant is the highest paid U20s coach in world football?

#AnotherRecord

Archived