Next Rangers Manager?

If Ally McCash holds out for rest of this season and doesn't "walk away", he could possibly go down as the best, the worst, the most successful, the least successful, and the only manager of Sevco FC.

You are making him sound like a God ffs ? :lol: , all things in all places ? :unsure2:

Although he deffo was the last manager of what was the world's most successful football club until he killed it by failing miserably in Europe. :)

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sir Alex would be a shock but i can't see him risking his reputation with the state we're in just now.

McCall aye maybe, had good spell with Motherwell and had them punching above their weight. It did end up a bit pear shaped in the end but i'm not to sure what the reasons were behind this - was it injuries/losing players and not getting replacements etc?

Motherwell had McCall punching above his weight.

He inherited a good team and made a couple of flukey signings that worked out well for him. Ojamaa turned up on the doorstep with a 'will work for food' on a piece of card and I'm sure even McCall would have laughed at you if you'd said Michael Higdon would have scored 27 goals and won Player of the Year when we signed him.

I'll give him Nicky Law though.

^^^^ wants a threesome with Super Ally and Sue

Just a thought, but was Sue (Barker) the woman who heckled Easdale on his way into £1brox?

Just heaving my dinner up.

Thanks for that.

You are making him sound like a God ffs ? :lol: , all things in all places ? :unsure2:

Although he deffo was the last manager of what was the world's most successful football club until he killed it by failing miserably in Europe. :)

How many of your 5,000 posts a year are dedicated to Rangers, d'ye reckon?

I would have McInnes, the seethe from the sheep fans would be very pleasing.

Nae looking likely.

With Rangers manager Ally McCoist's future unclear, McInnes is one of the names to have been mentioned as a potential replacement at Ibrox.

But the Dons boss said: "I'm really happy here and I think it's unfair, there's still a manager in place at that club and he's a friend of mine. I have no desire to leave Aberdeen at the minute, I'm really enjoying myself here and I feel as though we've got work to finish.

"There's a lot to be said about being happy at your work and I'm happy here."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30539379

Nae looking likely.

With Rangers manager Ally McCoist's future unclear, McInnes is one of the names to have been mentioned as a potential replacement at Ibrox.

But the Dons boss said: "I'm really happy here and I think it's unfair, there's still a manager in place at that club and he's a friend of mine. I have no desire to leave Aberdeen at the minute, I'm really enjoying myself here and I feel as though we've got work to finish.

"There's a lot to be said about being happy at your work and I'm happy here."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30539379

But, is he happy there?

How many of your 5,000 posts a year are dedicated to Rangers, d'ye reckon?

Does anyone actually fucking care how many posts I have made about Rangers ?, to put it one way !, a hell of a lot more than you do because you are too embarrassed to post about your cloned club. :P

Does anyone actually fucking care how many posts I have made about Rangers ?, to put it one way !, a hell of a lot more than you do because you are too embarrassed to post about your cloned club. :P

they care more about your posts than they do the club/company they support. No wonder it died before and soon to be followed by the new entity.

Aye, alright squire. Was just curious as to whether you realised how much you obsess over Rangers. But, I get it... you find it funny. I find Peep Show funny and I post about it on forums thousands of times a year. Oh... wait.

And, actually, I tend to post about Rangers when I am most embarrassed about them. I try not to join in much in the Rangers area of this forum as if you're a fan you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. I read it from time to time and wonder why clearly intelligent people like Monkey Tennis and WhiteRoseKillie do, but I guess they enjoy it so good luck to them. You, on the other hand, seem like a little simpleton and your name and avatar is everywhere.

I shouldn't have said anything to begin with as it's silly to argue with an idiot (experience, etc) but there you go.

Anyway, I'm done. Enjoy your shithole of a section.

Aye, alright squire. Was just curious as to whether you realised how much you obsess over Rangers. But, I get it... you find it funny. I find Peep Show funny and I post about it on forums thousands of times a year. Oh... wait.

And, actually, I tend to post about Rangers when I am most embarrassed about them. I try not to join in much in the Rangers area of this forum as if you're a fan you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. I read it from time to time and wonder why clearly intelligent people like Monkey Tennis and WhiteRoseKillie do, but I guess they enjoy it so good luck to them. You, on the other hand, seem like a little simpleton and your name and avatar is everywhere.

I shouldn't have said anything to begin with as it's silly to argue with an idiot (experience, etc) but there you go.

Anyway, I'm done. Enjoy your shithole of a section.

1. Peep Show didn't lord it over every other sit com while systematically cheating though, Brad.

2. Peep Show didn't profess to be "the worlds most successful sit com" either.

3. Also, if Peep Show died in the ratings and was cancelled, resulting in a hail of tears, snotters, threats and bitterness from Peep Show fans, then claimed it hadn't really died and been cancelled in the first place - insulting every rational persons intelligence in the process - then maybe Peep Show would merit thousands of posts on the internet too. Probably not though. Namely because Peep Show didn't suffer from points 1 & 2 as stated above.

Fine analogy otherwise though. ;)

True to form, hellbhoy makes an accusation about someone and it turns out to be one of his own flaws instead.

Bradhorse has only made 1000 or so posts in 5 years but chances are he still posts more about rangers than hellbhoy does about celtic.

Archived