Next Rangers Manager?

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is Kennys pay off?

Whatever his salary was I presume?

Which being conservative I would say is a minimum 200k p/a if Salary was on 800k and the kitman 10k. Let's be generous again and say it was reduced slightly under settlement, still at least a six figure sum for a club in financial distress that has no idea how to balance the books.

still at least a six figure sum for a club in financial distress that has no idea how to balance the books.

Bit harsh given the new board had no control over what McDowells salary was and the fact he had already stated he wanted to leave. They've walked into that situation with the only possibly outcome being to install a new coach as soon as possible due to poor results.

The cost of McCall's contract may be a sound investment in the long run as it could be the difference between playing in the Championship or the Premiership.

You say the club "has no idea how to balance the books". Are you judging them on a couple of days worth of work? Surely not?

Only one financial decision has been made so far and it's absolutely been the correct one to make.

Surely it matters not a jot how Stuart McCall can work with a budget, he is three until the end of the season and has to work with the players currently there.

He claimed to have "run out of ideas" and had no idea how to change things at FP has he spent the last several weeks reading the Big Book of Ideas?

This bit is just not true. Promotion will have very little affect on Season Ticket sales at Ibrox.

Will there be a price difference between a ST in the Championship and one in the SPFL ? Think about tariffs on your meter, therefore income would increase and don't pretend you wouldn't get more ST sales if you gain promotion. :rolleyes:

He claimed to have "run out of ideas" and had no idea how to change things at FP has he spent the last several weeks reading the Big Book of Ideas?

"run out of idea's" was McCall being diplomatic.

It's widely accepted the fact his budget being continuously reduced was severely hampering his ability to challenge for 2nd place.

I'm not simply defending him just because he's now at Rangers. People will know I'm certainly not his biggest fan. But to fair his luck ran out in the end. Overall he did a good job at 'Well. Nothing spectacular, but he probably prevented 'Well from going into administration.

"run out of idea's" was McCall being diplomatic.

It's widely accepted the fact his budget being continuously reduced was severely hampering his ability to challenge for 2nd place.

I'm not simply defending him just because he's now at Rangers. People will know I'm certainly not his biggest fan. But to fair his luck ran out in the end. Overall he did a good job at 'Well. Nothing spectacular, but he probably prevented 'Well from going into administration.

His wage budget increased this season.

Will there be a price difference between a ST in the Championship and one in the SPFL ? Think about tariffs on your meter, therefore income would increase and don't pretend you wouldn't get more ST sales if you gain promotion. :rolleyes:

There might be a small increase in sales if we get promotion but the difference but you implied there would be a significant increase. That is simply not true.

I doubt if there will be a significant increase if we get promotion. I expect an increase in season ticket prices regardless of what division we are in.

Archived