Next Rangers Manager?

Kenny should walk today, he wont but he should.

McCoist should also voluntarily terminate his contract today which is costing Rangers £2000 per day, but he wont.

Durrant should walk today but he again he wont.

It is not just players stealing a wage.

© Enemies of Rangers 2012

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCoist should also voluntarily terminate his contract today which is costing Rangers £2000 per day, but he wont.

The old club should have paid their taxes, but they didn't.

The new club should have won the diddy cup at least once, but they haven't.

The new club should have saved money instead of spunking it on hasbeen mercenaries, but they didn't.

Why should they walk away? They have contracts and they should be honored, if the club don't want them they should pay their contacts up or reach a mutual agreement. The club shouldn't have signed the contracts if they don't want to honor them.

ETA if Ally McCoist had been the next Alex Ferguson would he have expected Rangers to release him to sign for Man U without Rangers getting compensation? its a two way street.

Why should they walk away? They have contracts and they should be honored, if the club don't want them they should pay their contacts up or reach a mutual agreement. The club shouldn't have signed the contracts if they don't want to honor them.

ETA if Ally McCoist had been the next Alex Ferguson would he have expected Rangers to release him to sign for Man U without Rangers getting compensation? its a two way street.

You've changed your tune.

When the original entity died you all made an issue of the players who walked so you could hawk them for money now you want contracted employees to walk because you can't afford replacements. I somehow think you will be disappointed by their decision.

Walter was offered the job but turned it down (thankfully)

If it is McCall then it will be a massive improvement on what we have.

Taking this gig in the state Rangers are in is not going to be easy, so fair play to him.

He's about the only 'legend' that hasn't already jumped on the Ibrox gravy train tbf.

Probably still living off of his 'loan' right enough!!

McCall is an interesting one.

You'd think you would see an instant improvement on McDowall, but his record at Motherwell after the good players like Hutchinson left was piss.

I'd say that of all McCall's positive attributes making poor players good or, polishing turds, isn't one of them.

You'd think you would see an instant improvement on McDowall, but his record at Motherwell after the good players like Hutchinson left was piss.

I'd say that of all McCall's positive attributes making poor players good or, polishing turds, isn't one of them.

His biggest Attribute..... for going forward with The Rangers is his willingness to work for peanuts or less... because he wants to be in the gang :1eye

c6cf51ffaa19c7a9527aa90670c84c20.jpg

From the Record

He worked miracles on a shoestring for Well and even took them into the Champions League qualifiers two years ago for the first time in history after finishing third in the SPL, but grew weary of the fight to keep them competitive in the upper reaches of the Premiership.

He's already weary so why go to another wearisome club?

He turned Michael Higdon into POTY.

:lol:

It is unknown yet if he will retain current caretaker manager Kenny McDowall on the coaching staff, or bring an assistant in with him.

An assistant please, or two if he wants. :lol::lol:

I disagree. He clearly can indeed get the best out of "poor" players if he took 'Well to 2nd place (twice in a row?) despite other teams having larger budgets.

His record against Rangers was not impressive, however. Even when Rangers were in League 2 they swept 'Well aside with ease. I've never rated him that highly but here's hoping he can do a good job with Rangers.

If it's true Walter turned the job down then that's disappointing. Walter would have got Rangers promoted. (Fact! :) )

Archived