Next Rangers Manager?

This proves what?

That the word *** was the word on his t shirt that led to him being convicted of a religiously aggravated breach of the peace. Unless your going to argue that it was the other words he had on his t shirt.........................good luck with that. Personally couldn't give a flying feck what you arse cheeks call each other as your all cuntos to me.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More likely something he said to the police. cuntos I like that. You still going whippet racing?

If that was the case why did the officer, Constable Andrew Gunn, who made the arrest say in his evidence................................ "There were no other difficulties, just that he was wearing that T-shirt.".................??????????????

You are posting about it now. the H word is a derogatory term used to described protestants, your fans sing it at Rangers, Hearts and Killie fans.

You're a bigot, NBM want to eradicate bigotry, I can understand why you dismiss them.

Tedi, since you seem to be on a crusade against bigotry and sectarianism, may I suggest that you head across to RM and start an account there. You can then preach to your heart's content about posters calling Celtic supporters "****" and claiming that all Celtic fans are "kiddy fiddlers" because of the actions of a certain number ( great, I will admit) of Catholic priests. You lot, yes you and them, are just as guilty as one another in all of this. Everything has to come down to religion with you. It's a fucking fantasy dreamt up by insecure people and turned into a means of controlling people's lives by those who wanted power. f**k religion, f**k Rangers, f**k Celtic, f**k the Pope and f**k God Save The Queen! Fucking grow up and start thinking for yourselves instead of spouting out the shite that has been planted in your brainless heads.

They are what they are, the only people I see trying to discredit them are bigots who want to continue to be bigots...understandable I suppose.

Although your point about McAfee is unbelievably stupid...NBM are a charity, McAfee (a company worth billions) interest in viruses is commercial.

You're the one who is being incredibly stupid. If you start a quango you need to find a way to keep it going. You create chaos out of nothing. These people are there because they want power over others. It's as simple as that.

and breathe

No Hector I will not engage with the head cases that make up RM, same fan sites bore me to tears, I do post on FF (300 posts) and to be fair the moderators are pretty good there but is still fairly boring.

You seem to know far more about RM, perhaps you should give it a shot.

It's the sites which are dedicated to Rangers and Celtic which are the homes of real bigots. Why would anyone who is a real bigot come on here to be shot down in flames by others when they can spout out all of their bile to the applause of others in their own cesspits.

I think that is a fairly prejudicial attitude to hold to be fair.

Why "prejudicial"?

Edit: By the way, I have had two accounts on RM, just for a laugh. The first time I was banned for telling them Ally was a prat ( :lol: ) and the second time for telling them that the BBC board was taking the piss out of them. Not following the official bigot line.

Well he must have had a cu nt of a lawyer.

Decision was based purely on law, was before The Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012 was introduced. Came from The Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 2003 section 74 Offences aggravated by religious prejudice. Paragraph 2 (b):

"the offence is motivated (wholly or partly) by malice and ill-will towards members of a religious group, or of a social or cultural group with a perceived religious affiliation, based on their membership of that group."

Well I do not see FF as a bunch of bigots being applauded for spouting bile, most of the discussions are about football or what is going on with the club, I find it a bit boring to be honest, no idea about RM, you seem far more interested in that site than me.

Probably because Grandmaster Suck bans anyone who doesn't follow follow.

You do realise that NBM have the same relationship with bigotry as McAfee and Norton have with viruses, don't you, Tedi? Or ASH and the whole anti-smoking industry with cigarettes?

Oh Norman just when I thought that you couldn't get any sillier....

Why "prejudicial"?

Edit: By the way, I have had two accounts on RM, just for a laugh. The first time I was banned for telling them Ally was a prat ( :lol: ) and the second time for telling them that the BBC board was taking the piss out of them. Not following the official bigot line.

You really must lead a sad, lonely , pitiful existence. Grow up ya old tit

, may I suggest that you head across to RM and start an account there. You can then preach to your heart's content about posters calling Celtic supporters "****" and claiming that all Celtic fans are "kiddy fiddlers" because of the actions of a certain number ( great, I will admit) of Catholic priests.

Ah but you cant. I have tried that and been banned from Rangers Media and Vanguard Bears.

Proves someone was convicted in a Scottish court for using the H word.

Even Celtic F.C. have banned the use of the word.

Fans like Clonmel Bhoy are not welcome at Celtic park.

That doesn't make the h word sectarian though. It is all to do with context. The lawyer argued in that particular case the word COULD be seen as sectarian not that it is.

Away from the whole "I'm a bigger bigot than you" marathon, glad to see Terry Butcher isn't getting mentioned for the job. He would be the perfect man to rebuild the playing squad and coaching side on very little money and still improve them.

As usual though, no one at the rangers would see the benefits of doing things in a cost efficient manner

I suppose it means we can look forward to the laugh-a-thon going for a wee while yet!

Away from the whole "I'm a bigger bigot than you" marathon, glad to see Terry Butcher isn't getting mentioned for the job. He would be the perfect man to rebuild the playing squad and coaching side on very little money and still improve them.

As usual though, no one at the rangers would see the benefits of doing things in a cost efficient manner

I suppose it means we can look forward to the laugh-a-thon going for a wee while yet!

Because Terry knows, and is on record as saying, Rangers are technically a new club!

That should be no barrier.Traynor got employed there after saying the same thing, while Walter Smith managed to get installed as chairman.

How did that work out for them?

Archived