Next Rangers Manager?

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It might not have been you. It was one of the 67 pisters. The wee Rangers lad had a meltdown that was along the lines of wee hectors

????

Still no clue whit you are slabbering about.

You think it is ok for plastic fans to sing 'go home you ****' which makes you a bigot apologist, same thing to me.

plastic? Is that rhyming slag? Plastic Whistle=Partick Thistle?

I did not say you called me a twat, I said he, there is that subtle difference again, it might be hard for you to understand but the difference is there :D

true so I apologise for your misunderstanding :angel , but who was this he that called you a twat , could you introduce him to us , he sounds cool :rolleyes:

Obviously Hector, anyway there is no misunderstanding, Hector called me a twat, which is no biggie coming from him and I called you a c**t, which was clear, concise and accurate.

I've always wanted to be somebody in the world and now I am, at least on this forum. "Obviously Hector". Thank you Tedi. :lol:

Obviously Hector, anyway there is no misunderstanding, Hector called me a twat, which is no biggie coming from him and I called you a c**t, which was clear, concise and accurate.

No Hector said that after the fact( ie after you said " he called me a twat "), me being a c*** is immaterial to the discussion , the he you were referring too must have been someone else so please enlighten us :rolleyes:

Oh but you have said it is Racist and you brought it up as justification for calling me a bigot, now run along and find the court case which proves your point.

and they wonder why sectarianism will never be eradicated.

It is bigoted, NBM are infinitely more qualified than you and therefore I will be taking their word for it over a bigot apologist who is quite happy to sing it, your fellow fans sing it at Rangers fans and Hearts fans, the whole bigotry thing in Scotland is linked to the links with Ireland and you even go as far to admit it has connotations in NI, your hiding behind its use in Scotland, you sir are a bigot.

How do you make that out, then, Tedi? As with all your other "authorities", you give them credit because you agree with something they say. No other reason.

To me the H word always meant RFC fan, certainly nothing to do with churches, Presbyterian beliefs or voting No in the referendum. It's served as an excuse for fans of the deceased club to spuriously claim sectarianism over the years on the diddy teams who abhor the homourless unchanging loyalist anti Catholic bile they serve. Horrible club, but they revel in it don't they.

No Hector said that after the fact( ie after you said " he called me a twat "), me being a c*** is immaterial to the discussion , the he you were referring too must have been someone else so please enlighten us :rolleyes:

I would love to say I've called him a twat many times but I haven't Twat is a bit soft and non-committal for me. :lol:

But you specifically said 'everyone else' which by default included Hector, honestly why are you find this so difficult?

I specifically said 'everyone else', I believe I said you were known as a twat , I never said everyone knew you as a twat but if your telling us 'everyone else' knows your a twat I won't disagree with you :1eye

Clearly I edited this post to put words in his mouth here :bairn

But you specifically said 'everyone else' which by default included Hector, honestly why are you finding this so difficult?

oh and again I bring him up here as I obviously hadn't put enough words in his mouth at this point :bairn

Archived