Next Rangers Manager?

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As opposed to the Easdales who have convictions for fraud and tax evasion and Ashley who is sticking two fingers up at the SFA and Scottish Football, breaking rules as he goes, is Ashley not also being investigated about the USC fiasco and the disgraceful way those employees were treated?

Angels compared to G&S.....lol

Plastic fan preaching to a Rangers fan on following a team in 'good times' honestly just f**k off.

A WATAP (We Are The Arbroath Peepul) handing out lessons about following a team in good times? Still, you've more chances of good times at Gayfield than at Ibrox.

You mean that you would rather have a convicted criminal who was sentenced to 82 years in jail in probably the worst tax fraud case in South African history and who was also on the final board of your deceased club, along with his wee glove puppet who was also on the final board of your old club, than a real official multi zillionaire business man who has kept your new club afloat and given you 5 players. Oh I forgot, G&S and the glove puppet are real Ranjurs men....that's all that matters!

Not sure if serious....

I was a member of said forum long before no8.

n.

Well that is an outright lie.

I have msgs from other members of that forum complaining as i was the one trying to clean.the place up. One of those members was big bill fae forkhill who i still keep in conttact with. Now if i was the big bad bigot you tried to portray me as i would hardly think i would be in contact with somebody from Forkhill years later.

No, I was a member on the other site, I never followed anyone.

I joined here and no8 the racist was posting on here like a good guy, I then posted the shite he had been posting on the other site.

I'm 100% positive if you had me posting racist and bigoted things on another forum, you would have it on here, and quite right you would be.

I was a member well before you.

By cleaning up, you mean get rid of all Celtic supporters.

Your comments have been posted on here ffs are you going to deny them now? Jigaboo you remember that?

The stuff posted about the dead catholic lawyer were probably amongst his worst posts..

showed him up as the bigot and homophobe we know he is....

even sevco fans were telling him to stop posting all the shit he posted in that thread.

You followed him..weirdo stalkerish behaviour

I could not give a f**k what you are 100% positive of to be honest.

The best of it is he was banned on numerous occassions from the other site. It was me that kept letting him back on.

He isnt really worth the time n trouble.

The stuff posted about the dead catholic lawyer were probably amongst his worst posts..showed him up as the bigot and homophobe we know he is....even sevco fans were telling him to stop posting all the shit he posted in that thread.

Were you not the one posting about a Rangers posters dead mother. I could be mistaken as you lot are called 67 this n that.

The best of it is he was banned on numerous occassions from the other site. It was me that kept letting him back on.

He isnt really worth the time n trouble.

What was he banned from the other site for?

Archived