Next Rangers Manager?

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit new to all this - can I just get someone to confirm how it works? I donate £5 to a charity, and then nominate three friends who have to be the The Rangers manager for at least a week each, then they donate and do their own nominations? I can see that this could potentially raise lots of money for good causes - good idea, whoever thought of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Because I am genuinely comfortable with supporting 2 teams, circumstances brought them together in the same place, I doubt these will ever repeat themselves again.

Many fans of lower league part time teams genuinely support a top flight team as well, Arbroath has Rangers, Celtic, United and Dundee fans within its ranks, I have been to 5 games this season, probably more than I have seen Rangers play this season, if there was space for 2 teams in the My Team section I would have them both there.

I also have a soft spot for Dundee and like to see them doing well.

I've a soft spot for Dundee too - it's my Dad's team.

I reckon this Arbroath thing is a sign of you maturing though Ted. I'm proud of you.

Already, you must feel a little less consumed with self-loathing.

Because I am genuinely comfortable with supporting 2 teams, circumstances brought them together in the same place, I doubt these will ever repeat themselves again.

Many fans of lower league part time teams genuinely support a top flight team as well, Arbroath has Rangers, Celtic, United and Dundee fans within its ranks, I have been to 5 games this season, probably more than I have seen Rangers play this season, if there was space for 2 teams in the My Team section I would have them both there.

I also have a soft spot for Dundee and like to see them doing well.

So you can't even remember how many times you've seen Sevco this season? Even though it is less than 5 times? Mind you, in view of the shite they are playing , I would happily suffer from voluntary amnesia

Nah Hector, the on field nightmare I could handle, the off field antics of the Easdales and Ashley I cannot, accept this or don't, not really that bothered what other folk want to believe to be fair.

You mean that you would rather have a convicted criminal who was sentenced to 82 years in jail in probably the worst tax fraud case in South African history and who was also on the final board of your deceased club, along with his wee glove puppet who was also on the final board of your old club, than a real official multi zillionaire business man who has kept your new club afloat and given you 5 players. Oh I forgot, G&S and the glove puppet are real Ranjurs men....that's all that matters!

Archived