Next Rangers Manager?

Right, so why did No8 ask about miners and compensation when it's clearly dear old deranged Phil who's been shamelessly plagiarising my work? Was it McConville who died suddenly in Pakistan? Genuine questions as I find it hard to keep track of the Celtic minded wallopers: 1) Who was the failed social worker? 2) Who was the discredited solicitor (I think I know this one)? 3) Who was the IRA writer? Have I missed any categories?

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/a-big-house-divided-3/

Not really sure if he did plagiarise your work.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, so why did No8 ask about miners and compensation when it's clearly dear old deranged Phil who's been shamelessly plagiarising my work? Was it McConville who died suddenly in Pakistan? Genuine questions as I find it hard to keep track of the Celtic minded wallopers: 1) Who was the failed social worker? 2) Who was the discredited solicitor (I think I know this one)? 3) Who was the IRA writer? Have I missed any categories?

Paul McConville was a solicitor who represented ex-miners for compensation over job related ill health.http://www.scotsman.com/news/163-2m-miners-fund-missing-cash-probe-1-1368578

Phil Mac Giolla Bhain is originally from Baillieston, his name was Gillivan, changed to McGillivan, then to his present name. He was a Glasgow social worker at one point, early 80s.

Right, so why did No8 ask about miners and compensation when it's clearly dear old deranged Phil who's been shamelessly plagiarising my work?

The Failed Social Worker was running around Scotland giving lectures on Rangers disgraceful mismanagement with the Disgraced lawyer as his right hand man. Pair of crackpots!!

The Failed Social Worker is the one who claimed he was at a Hamilton v St Mirren game. He claimed James McCarthy had been the subject of sickening sectarian abuse and Hamilton Accies had a go at the St Mirren support on their official website only to have to later post an apology as it was all in the fantasists head. He wasn't even present.

He is the worst kind of Plastic Paddy imaginable. He claimed his teenage daughter burst into tears when she heard 'The Famine Song' only to later admit she had never heard 'The Famine Song' but it was the 'Why Don't You Go Home' chant.

No it was Paul McBride QC who died in Pakistan

Never noticed No'8's post so no idea

1 and 3 is Philip MacGillivan

2 was Paul McConville

Obsessed :P

FFS I could have quoted the whole P&B RSC if I'd read on.

The Failed Social Worker was running around Scotland giving lectures on Rangers disgraceful mismanagement with the Disgraced lawyer as his right hand man. Pair of crackpots!!

The Failed Social Worker is the one who claimed he was at a Hamilton v St Mirren game. He claimed James McCarthy had been the subject of sickening sectarian abuse and Hamilton Accies had a go at the St Mirren support on their official website only to have to later post an apology as it was all in the fantasists head. He wasn't even present.

He is the worst kind of Plastic Paddy imaginable. He claimed his teenage daughter burst into tears when she heard 'The Famine Song' only to later admit she had never heard 'The Famine Song' but it was the 'Why Don't You Go Home' chant.

And worse than all of that, he stole my Durrant line.

Disgraceful indeed.

What is the "Why Don't You Go Home" chant? because If it's "the famine is over, why don't you go home" this is the chorus from the Famine Song.

What is the "Why Don't You Go Home" chant? because If it's "the famine is over, why don't you go home" this is the chorus from the Famine Song.

Just more lies. Bennett is quite right. The song deemed racist was some daft arse with a guitar in a darkened room.

First of all you had the chant then said chubby guy made a cringey video/song out of it and stuck it on social media sites as he thought he was being funny/witty.

Get over it, as no one is really offended by it.

First of all you had the chant then said chubby guy made a cringey video/song out of it and stuck it on social media sites as he thought he was being funny/witty.

Get over it, as no one is really offended by it.

I am not offended but is the chorus the same as the chant and if so do you find it racist?

What is the "Why Don't You Go Home" chant and how does it differ from the famine song chorus and do you find that chorus racist?

The legal ruling went along the lines of this...The 9 words of the WDYGH chant are not racist in themselves but they are inextricably linked to the Famine Song which is racist.

It has since been shown that the WDYGH chant was sung long before daft arse penned The Famine Song.

The legal ruling went along the lines of this...The 9 words of the WDYGH chant are not racist in themselves but they are inextricably linked to the Famine Song which is racist.

It has since been shown that the WDYGH chant was sung long before daft arse penned The Famine Song.

So what are the 9 words to the WDYGH chant and do you find them racist ?

So what are the 9 words to the WDYGH chant and do you find them racist ?

The words of the song are not racist as they make no reference to the biological makeup of the people in question and the famine in question did not target one specific racial group; it affected people people living in Ireland, no matter what their race, colour or religion. They may be considered as sectarian because they are aimed specifically at one religious group but they are not racist. This is a slur concocted by the PC brigade to lump together anything they object to and PC was introduced by Communist thinkers as a means of breaking down opposition in western society.

Oh Christ, Hector's now using the phrase 'PC Brigade', like some Daily Mail leader writer.

The drive towards the use of politically correct language has been a force for good in society.

It would be a force for good in society if it was used for the correct purposes. If it was there to get rid of racism, religious intolerance, homophobia and sexual discrimination then it would be good. However, it is being used by those who want to disrupt society by introducing the concept of secondary discrimination; you may not feel discriminated against but I feel the discrimination on your behalf. This is what has given us all the nonsense about sending Xmas cards that don't mention Xmas because they might upset other religions and all the other nonsense of that sort. PC is there for one simple reason: divide society by eliminating freedom of speech of the majority so that extremists can take over the mess left behind. The only problem for the Marxists is that they didn't foresee the future when that extreme right would fill that role.

It would be a force for good in society if it was used for the correct purposes. If it was there to get rid of racism, religious intolerance, homophobia and sexual discrimination then it would be good. However, it is being used by those who want to disrupt society by introducing the concept of secondary discrimination; you may not feel discriminated against but I feel the discrimination on your behalf. This is what has given us all the nonsense about sending Xmas cards that don't mention Xmas because they might upset other religions and all the other nonsense of that sort. PC is there for one simple reason: divide society by eliminating freedom of speech of the majority so that extremists can take over the mess left behind. The only problem for the Marxists is that they didn't forsee the future when that extreme right would fill that role.

Good Lord.

Time for another wee lie down Hector.

Archived