Next Rangers Manager?

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCall for me.

The manager who admitted the pressure of managing Motherwell kept him awake at night?

As much as i liked McCall as a player and i think he did a fantastic job at Motherwell in really trying circumstances. I think that one statement from him automatically rules him out of the running.

Rumours flying around that it could be Dennis Wise...Surely not?

The manager who admitted the pressure of managing Motherwell kept him awake at night?

As much as i liked McCall as a player and i think he did a fantastic job at Motherwell in really trying circumstances. I think that one statement from him automatically rules him out of the running.

Rumours flying around that it could be Dennis Wise...Surely not?

Was it not the pressure exerted by watching the club struggle this season that kept him awake?

If he could get Rangers doing well, I think he'd cope with it.

Was it not the pressure exerted by watching the club struggle this season that kept him awake?

It would be much funnier if it was Dennis Wise :)

Maybe in the short term but at sometime in the not too distant future we will struggle as we move forward and the pressures will be far more severe for McCall.

Butcher 'removed himself from the Motherwell job' because he heard he was not getting it. Thanks Ms Dempster.

McCall had 'no ideas left' when he hit his first sticky patch.

Dream team double act, please. They'll lap it up.

Hope it's someone scottish or someone who knows the Scottish game and someone who'll work cheaply.

McCall aye

Butcher - maybe

Claderwood - Maybe

Robbie Mourinho to piss off the jambos - maybe/ish

Billy Davies - maybe

No.8 - Aye

Wise - nah

Archived