Next Rangers Manager?

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah I think a change would be better. Funnily enough Neilson would be a great fit with his innovative approach to training and tactics although it'd be a big risk for him inheriting what Sally's signed. If Rangers keep trying to repeat the 90's, they'll stagnate....even more

Daily Record logic there. Where do you think the extra pennies will come from, then?

For a start both the old firm will surely attract a sponsor. Also on top of that you get the higher attendance's for matches against the old firm specifically. It's just common sense ffs.

You won't be popular with the Ps and Ds now....

Can't imagine all the Ps and Ds having to spread themselves out over threads like "Why we hate Dunfermline, Cowdenbeath, Auchtermuchty, etc." Especially when most of them have shortcuts on their keyboard where "R" = "Rangers" and "S" = "Sevco".

I wonder what club will bring a higher attendance.... Hmmmm Killie or Rangers??? My daily Record logic is telling me that it'll be Killie that will deliver a higher away support.

Well I'll take a shot in the dark here and say that your stewarding and policing costs might just go up for either Sister visiting. Can NDP make it pay? (I honestly don't know, but the pair of them haven't brought a cash bonanza to our place for run-of-the-mill matches in recent years - one game against the green lot last year attracted a massive 6k crowd).

And how do you think sponsorship money (if any) would be distributed?

Barry Fergusons my favourite, would be a tremendous appointment some Rangers fans would genuinely want.

Its a stick on to be Butcher or McCall if they're still unemployed when/if it happens.

Archived