Alex Salmond - Thank You.

Ludo*1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It IS true.

He announced on this forum that he was going to try again.

Whether he had a chance or not is irrelevant other than the fact that it gives an insight into the sort of person he is - afraid to put his balls on the line but prepared to point and laugh at others failures.

He was banned from the Tories I think he said for joining a "naughty group".

God only knows which group.

He's apparently now been forgiven and allowed to stand again.

That's the reason I challenged him to reveal his real name and the constituency he was in as the electorate was entitled to know the views he was sharing online under his alias.

People like that should never become politicians of any hue at any level.

They should always be challenged.

Fair enough. I couldn't really give a suite what he gets upto and one more buffoon in South Ayrshire council won't make a blind bit of difference anyway.

The scary thing is Oaksoft pointed out he's trying to become a councillor (don't know any truth in that).

The boy must've taken a few hidings in his life the way he dished out insults.

I doubt he'd have the sack to say even half of the stuff that he posts online to somebodies face.

That's the reason I challenged him to reveal his real name and the constituency he was in as the electorate was entitled to know the views he was sharing online under his alias.

That wouldn't be awfully difficult to track down, given that his occupation is public. He even posts on picture framers' forums (yes, those actually exist) under the same user name. I'm pretty sure at some point someone on here figured out which one was his business.

• 2 months later...

Worth watching the last minute of that, just to put into perspective what Scotland has pulled off here. Sturgeon deserves unquantifiable amounts of credit for what's happened in the last few months but make no mistake, without Salmond's humility on 19 Sept and unrelenting pride and optimism for Scotland, this wouldn't have happened.

An absolute legend.

472451152-gordon-snp-candidate-and-forme

and the Big Man is back! :)

He's earned his right to serve out the rest of his career as the troll-in-chief to the Westminster parties down there. Hope he enjoys every minute.

Just another mp who will get a good wage/fat pension/2nd home/expenses etc, mps dont live in the real world.

Just another mp who will get a good wage/fat pension/2nd home/expenses etc, mps dont live in the real world.

Salmond donates a lot of his money to charity.

When Scotland finally gains its independence, sooner rather than later imo, eck will go down as the architect (the Parnell). Nic will take us over the line and both of them will be revered in history books for eternity.

Thank you Eck.

Salmond donates a lot of his money to charity.

When Scotland finally gains its independence, sooner rather than later imo, eck will go down as the architect (the Parnell). Nic will take us over the line and both of them will be revered in history books for eternity.

Thank you Eck.

Then if we have another referendum and ditch the royals, Eck could be the first President of Scotland. Imagine the seethe.

Archived