cowden v livi

Depends on how bad the refs view is and how inept his assistant is. I feared that penalty being given. I also feared an equaliser for the last 20 mins when they were lumping balls into the box. If only Higgins would start converting.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking defending for their goal. suspect.gif Great ball through to set it up right enough but ffs we look like amateurs. Looks like Gallagher playing him onside with all our other players leaving him unmarked. Looking at it again it was Kyle that left his man unmarked then chased after him as he scored, murder.

Depends on how bad the refs view is and how inept his assistant is. I feared that penalty being given. I also feared an equaliser for the last 20 mins when they were lumping balls into the box. If only Higgins would start converting.

Tbf Lawro its quite tough when teams throw on big guys and go route one.Every game we have won plus the draw at Dumbarton have seen the opposition resort to this tactic.The ball can be put in and around you,re box from almost anywhere on the park so it becomes a war of attrition.The irony for me is we react to this by putting on a third centre back and the extra midfielder.Thats the three and five part of our 352 sorted,just the two needed now.With Gallacher and Kudus out wide Higgins is on his own and every time we clear our lines it comes straight back keeping us under constant pressure.Last season with Greg and Kane as a pair we scored loads of goals breaking out with Gregs skill and Kanes pace.Get Gallacher alongside Higgins,also young CJ or Sutherland and we will pick up more ball helping to relieve the pressure.Teams going route one against us is a compliment,not something to fear.

The irony for me is we react to this by putting on a third centre back and the extra midfielder.

We didn't change shape though. When Brownlie came on he went to CB, Fraser moved to RB and Robbo moved into centre-mid to replace Milne. When CJ came on that was a straight swap for Higgins and Scullion was a straight swap for TOB. Don't think there was anything especially tactical in bringing Scullion on. TOB looked spent and might have been struggling slightly by the looks of him.

We didn't change shape though. When Brownlie came on he went to CB, Fraser moved to RB and Robbo moved into centre-mid to replace Milne. When CJ came on that was a straight swap for Higgins and Scullion was a straight swap for TOB. Don't think there was anything especially tactical in bringing Scullion on. TOB looked spent and might have been struggling slightly by the looks of him.

Think Pat was brought on for his extra height and he did win or get a piece of everything he challenged for.I just feel we react negatively to what teams do instead of maybe looking at how we exploit them.We have hung on in every game we have won having played great to get in a winning position.

Think Pat was brought on for his extra height and he did win or get a piece of everything he challenged for.I just feel we react negatively to what teams do instead of maybe looking at how we exploit them.We have hung on in every game we have won having played great to get in a winning position.

Pat did everything he had to also team shape did not change which I liked grafted at the end for the win

Archived