cowden v livi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Gallagher is back (meant to have only a one match suspension for swearing) then we've got a chance providing we can actually score a goal. Mullen up front again is a must as he's the only striker scoring goals, would also like to see Hippo start alongside him again. Hippo isn't any more likely to score than White but he can combine well to set Mullen up and is due a goal, he at least hits the target with his shot.

If Gallagher is back (meant to have only a one match suspension for swearing) then we've got a chance providing we can actually score a goal. Mullen up front again is a must as he's the only striker scoring goals, would also like to see Hippo start alongside him again. Hippo isn't any more likely to score than White but he can combine well to set Mullen up and is due a goal, he at least hits the target with his shot.

If you have a Hippo playing for you it will still probably outpace Campbell ;)

yous no longer rate White then? thought yous were raving about him at start of season.

if we win and livi go bottom is it curtains for mcglyn?

He didn't start on Saturday so I don't know if he's carrying a knock but I still think he's a good player. When he gets the ball at his feet he's got a good touch and is usually calm in the box, problem is he's getting balls hoofed up to him and 95% of the time he's not winning them. When he does win them it's a flick on to no one because there's no one up there with him. White and Mullen might be a great pairing up front but I'd rather Mullen behind the forwards because he's been brilliant the last couple of weeks, turning defenders inside out. Personally I'd go White and Hippo up front with Mullen behind, jury is out on hippo for me though, absolutely shocking first touch. Oh and I'd hope McGlynn would go if it's a Cowdenbeath win but who knows, he'd have to walk as the club couldn't afford the pay off.

He didn't start on Saturday so I don't know if he's carrying a knock but I still think he's a good player. When he gets the ball at his feet he's got a good touch and is usually calm in the box, problem is he's getting balls hoofed up to him and 95% of the time he's not winning them. When he does win them it's a flick on to no one because there's no one up there with him. White and Mullen might be a great pairing up front but I'd rather Mullen behind the forwards because he's been brilliant the last couple of weeks, turning defenders inside out. Personally I'd go White and Hippo up front with Mullen behind, jury is out on hippo for me though, absolutely shocking first touch. Oh and I'd hope McGlynn would go if it's a Cowdenbeath win but who knows, he'd have to walk as the club couldn't afford the pay off.

on the flip side, if we lose and are adrift at the bottom, i wonder if jimmy would walk? I don't think he would, but some fans would be shouting for it.

Pray it doesn't come to that. Was horrible a couple of times for mickey cameron.

Livi boss John McGlynn says he believes his team are 'every bit as good' as third-placed QOS. But for better luck Livi could have 20 points...

Wow John.

In our head to heads we have been but as the old saying goes, the league table doesn't lie. We're down here for a reason, and it isn't because we've been unlucky in every game.

Gallagher definitely made a difference in his return against Alloa so hopefully we can score in this game and he'll be the dif to our defence that can get us the points.

Archived